Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how these past few chapters are just shitting on people who insist Kidd and Luffy are not rivals too despite Oda making it extremely blatant now lmfao! So much downplay before! "Kidd and Luffy are not rivals, Kidd is not his rival, its just headcanon hurr durr!" Did they not see Sabaody and Udon?

:saden::lulz:
Oda had to let them share road maps with Kidd and let luffy not have pluton because it wouldn’t even be a challenge to become pk
with luffy alliance gear 5th his territory and Robin

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kidd and law looked more like luffy cheerleaders in wano than rivals for the one piece
Thats some narrative froms ome haters which is pretty nonsense. They never claimed to only rely on Luffy, they never went into a luffy fanclub or something. They acted as an alliance on the same level. Luffy is stronger, but all 3 acted on the same level of duty here. And they made this clear, from the beginning till the end.

G

Gorosei Informer

Monet is still Oda's best female's design post TS fite me :finally:
Thats true though! I LOVE her colours and being a harpy and having a snow logia! Her personality, voice and everything was perfect! I really wanted her to join the SHs too!

People complained about her crimes and actions and said she cant join but the SHs arent exactly that "moral" or "innocent" but even then, people unironically also wanted and fought for Caesar, Caribou, Kanjuro and even Crocodile and Doffy to join LMFAO! Caesar and Caribou especially too.

I'm so pissed he actually killed her off ironically! Oda you bastard troll!

Thats some narrative froms ome haters which is pretty nonsense. They never claimed to only rely on Luffy, they never went into a luffy fanclub or something. They acted as an alliance on the same level. Luffy is stronger, but all 3 acted on the same level of duty here. And they made this clear, from the beginning till the end.
Realistically law and Kidd can’t and hasn’t rivaled luffy in anything besides panel time
If Kidd or law tired to fight or compete with the straw hats they lose horribly y’all so focused on pointless panels and not realizing oda about to sit them both on the back burner Kidd and law was more of a plot device to take down big mom

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Realistically law and Kidd can’t and hasn’t rivaled luffy in anything besides panel time
If Kidd or law tired to fight or compete with the straw hats they lose horribly y’all so focused on pointless panels and not realizing oda about to sit them both on the back burner Kidd and law was more of a plot device to take down big mom
All you talk is about power level. Nobody says Kid or Law could beat Luffy solo. Or that Kids crew would beat the strawhats. But storywise, characterwise and plotwise, Law and Kid are clearly put as rivals and competitors for the title. They are a main part of the story and had, have and will have plot around Luffy till the end.

Oda wrote it like that and obviously plans it like that, if you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.