Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh:
Yamato got paired with Momo and Kinnemon

Whilst Tama got paired with Nami and Luffy

:milaugh::milaugh:
Another L for the Nakama thread. One is singled out whilst one got dumped in a trio

there were only 2 fanbases that didn't have their headcanons destroyed in wano

Luffy fans and shanks fans

so idk about that
Condoms cried 24/7 about every single god forsaken character in the manga "disrespecting Luffy's growth"

They were even crying when Law revealed he had haki in Punk Hazard

Condoms are the most subhuman MC fans I have ever seen

Not Narutofags not Ichigofags were this bad

Condoms cried 24/7 about every single god forsaken character in the manga "disrespecting Luffy's growth"

They were even crying when Law revealed he had haki in Punk Hazard

Condoms are the most subhuman MC fans I have ever seen

Not Narutofags not Ichigofags were this bad
Condoms are crazy
They were crying at the idea of Zoro and Sanji beating commanders in 1 vs 1 in Wano because it would "trivialize" Luffy's achievements.

Morj was on the ball with his Sanji and Monster Trio videos as well. if only he kept the raid failing to himself
if executed properly, the raid failing might have been one of the best moments in one piece

but at a certain point, it was obvious it wouldn't happen. I think once Luffy started to get multiple asspull power ups, it was clear to see where Oda was taking this.

I never thought the raid would outright fail, but I thought there would at least be some sort of shift in momentum. A stage where the villains would have the upper hand. I imagined BM and Kaido using awakening, kaido turning into some awful monster that combines his hybrid and dragon forms into something like the namekian dragon. BM using awakening to create an army of homies. But this never happened save for the one chapter where Luffy was "killed", but we saw Luffy begin to go Nika at the very end of that chapter, so even then there was no tension.

Honestly, Oda needs more people like Morj on his team. Instead of the seeming Yes men he surrounds himself with.

Status
Not open for further replies.