Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all going to hell. I can not believe you guys don't see how sinful being a Yamato stan means. Yamato is part of a plan by Shueisha to lobotomyze you all and you are all going for it like sheeps without asking questions. You guys are beyond help unless you REPENT for your sins and hate. I am so sorry you cannot see how being a Carrot fan is the only way.

GOD HATES YAMATERS.

He always has been. That's his job.
I thought you understood it after the rooftop fiasco.
Or has the circus show called Joyboy messed up with your head, again? :yasu:
Just like his job was to kill Kaido, or be Ryuma oh wait he is not. His job is to be the fighter crewmate. Luffys job as stated by him since Arlong park is to beat the shit out of the main bad guy cause thats all he knows to do.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
There's a lot of people that aren't going to publicly take their L :risitameh:

Just watch.
I'll take my L, while still believing in ZKK and Act 4, with Blackbeard attacking for Pluton.

My Clown Haki is strong.

Oda's flashy subversive affirmation can cut me, but I'll just put myself back together with memes and half-assed theories.

Go ahead, and mock me all you want! I'll take all these Ls, because Woro's wins will be even greater! Clown me all you want, you flashy fools! THE CIRCUS ALWAYS HAS THE LAST LAUGH!!!

PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRYING TO COPE BY SAYING THAT YAMATO WILL LEAVE WANO AND JOIN IN AN ARC OR 2 À LA JINBE WHEN ODA TRIED TO MAKE IT AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE THAT THAT IS NOT AN OPTION BY COMPARING HER TO MOMO AND KIN. I CAN'T EVEN. HAVEN'T HAD THIS FUN SINCE THE DAY I PUSHED MY MOTHER IN-LAW DOWN THE STAIRS.
I truly hope you are kidding here mate.

No Yamato side boob panels
:josad:
You can laugh all you want. I'm used to being laughed at. It's the heavy price we have to pay in order to be special and spread God's will. I'm used to being laughed for all my life for basically taking anti-psychotics. I don't care. At the end, we are the ones who will laugh, I can assure you that. And I bet many of you guys will kneel and ask for forgiveness. Others won't tolerate the humiliation. The second ones are going to hell for sure, as for the first ones... it will be UP TO US AND ONLY US whether to forgive your sins or not.

There is only one truth. Carrot is an angel

You can laugh all you want. I'm used to being laughed at. It's the heavy price we have to pay in order to be special and spread God's will. I'm used to being laughed for all my life for basically taking anti-psychotics. I don't care. At the end, we are the ones who will laugh, I can assure you that. And I bet many of you guys will kneel and ask for forgiveness. Others won't tolerate the humiliation. The second ones are going to hell for sure, as for the first ones... it will be UP TO US AND ONLY US whether to forgive your sins or not.

There is only one truth. Carrot is an angel

Status
Not open for further replies.