Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me after two years of waiting for Oda to pull it all together with Yamato:
I feel the opposite actually
Oda's actually giving Yamato character development instead of having her stay as a one-dimensional Oden larper
Post automatically merged:

I'm talking about core crew members. Luffy's core crew is too weak for the other top tiers core crew, rooving what Luffy said about he having a cfew that surpasses Red Hairs core crew was false.
All the Strawhats have plot armor up the ass
They'll be fine

I've been saying this shit for months. There were so, so many signs that Yamato was a red herring, but this fanbase pretended not to notice
- Had no potential role
- Had no relationship with Luffy or any other Strawhat
- Devil Fruit didn't follow the number pattern
- Was evidently not planned before Wano
- Had no dream outside of leaving Wano

I swear people just see what they want to see
Subversive Affirmations :Dr.Killer:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I feel the opposite actually
Oda's actually giving Yamato character development instead of having her stay as a one-dimensional Oden larper
There were and still are plenty of other ways he could have made Yamato into a more complex person whether she joins or not, I don’t think he deserves any praise for choosing the one that’s most tonally inconsistent with what he had her say multiple times on panel :kayneshrug:

There were and still are plenty of other ways he could have made Yamato into a more complex person, I don’t think he deserves any praise for choosing the one that’s most tonally inconsistent with what he had her say multiple times on panel :kayneshrug:
Yamato making her own decision instead of blindly following in Oden's footsteps?
Idk sounds good to me

when the chapter is bad, it's better not to post the spoilers... it's a tip for leakers... look at this spoiler crap, it's already bad, imagine when the disgrace of the chapter comes out, it must be a huge crap even bigger. it was better to have been shot in the foot

We neee it, but you know yourself its not going to happen. People outside will help the weaker strahwts fight their battles.

This is why I said Oda killed his own manga.
He doing not well? YES
He killed his own manga? I doubt

Sh vs Bb is oda's last chance to get his redemption even without Yamato. But if ever Oda fulfill his promise to end this in 3 years that's for sure will kill his manga even worse than GoT.

I've been saying this shit for months. There were so, so many signs that Yamato was a red herring, but this fanbase pretended not to notice
- Had no potential role
- Had no relationship with Luffy or any other Strawhat
- Devil Fruit didn't follow the number pattern
- Was evidently not planned before Wano
- Had no dream outside of leaving Wano

I swear people just see what they want to see
Yamato fans don't care for quality writing and nuanced characters. If they did, they wouldn't have been jocking a character like Yamato in the first place.

Tontottas were ass no doubt
But he spent like three chapters on Sumo shit that had ZERO connection to the rest of Wano
And there are five to ten other Plotlines like this
You didn't see that it was showing the oppression wano people face from high class people such as the yokozuna was actually an allegory to the very real oppression in the real world?:crazwhat: You missed out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.