Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw: Does Oda know that the fanbase isnt too stupid to realize all the writing problems that are going on since 1-2 years? And he still does this wannabe plottwist shit with Yamato? Oh my.
This is probably the Japanese part of the fandom's fault tbh. They're the ones that ask extraordinarily stupid or pointless questions like " what color are Yamato's panties " and giving stupid advice for the story. Though I bet the questions are just made by Oda and his crew for the SBS, and those are the people who influence him to keep doing this dumb plot twist shit or going back on plot lines.

Btw: Does Oda know that the fanbase isnt too stupid to realize all the writing problems that are going on since 1-2 years? And he still does this wannabe plottwist shit with Yamato? Oh my.
i fear that it's going to get even worse now. the assumption that the problem is wano and not him is a funny one. oda won't magically turn into another person now that he doesn't have to write "tokage port" or "udon" for a while. he's still gonna be that guy.

i fear that it's going to get even worse now. the assumption that the problem is wano and not him is a funny one. oda won't magically turn into another person now that he doesn't have to write "tokage port" or "udon" for a while. he's still gonna be that guy.
yea I dont have any expectations now except that the only expectation is that the bad writing stuff will still go on

Status
Not open for further replies.