Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Do you ever try to recall a time where your opinions about OP weren't influenced by anyone or anything besides yourself? Personally, I can't even remember what I believed or when that phase stopped :zorothink:
With the internet, i feel like this is never the case anymore with anything, not even just One Piece

we're bombarded with so many opinions from so many people on different things, you just end up being influenced by someone or something

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
People really refuse to acknowledge how respectful Oda is to Iva and Bon clay because they’re not big titted horn girls
I appreciate One Piece because even the smartest characters are crazy ass idiots.

Oda does a good job of showing that how you live your life is what matters, rather than how you were born. A total moron like Luffy can understand someone's feelings better than a genius like Enel who can build a fucking spaceship. People act like knowing how to treat people isn't intelligence, when it definitely is.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck no. This is just a shit take. :risitameh:

Have at it.
Wait, what happens with your bet if Yamato shows back up in a few chapters?

B

Ballel

I appreciate One Piece because even the smartest characters are crazy ass idiots.

Oda does a good job of showing that how you live your life is what matters, rather than how you were born. A total moron like Luffy can understand someone's feelings better than a genius like Enel who can build a fucking spaceship. People act like knowing how to treat people isn't intelligence, when it definitely is.
Post automatically merged:

Wait, what happens with your bet if Yamato shows back up in a few chapters?
These posters definitely lack intelligence :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.