Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't like Luffy protection thing for two main points. The navy doesn't seem to give shit and still underestimates him, unlike other crew which are much better managed, have a base and all. If something happens executives go and solve it...nothing that sort is setup with SHs....Barto seems to be the only volunteer doing some stuff but that is just random shit. Like Aramaki said, they did not attack because of Kaido. I don't see the same thing happening with Luffy.

Such an interesting thing. No wonder why oda keeps doing that with readers like you lol.
Can't accept the fact Oda creates millions of characters with 0 impact. Make them appear in a cover story or 1 panel way later and people like you will call it genius lol.

Can't wait for Gyukimaru to appear in cover story searching for others weapons ! :milaugh:
So you moved the goalpost from "they are already forgotten" to "they have zero impact"
Sounds like you just can't accept that you're wrong.

I wasn't in nakama thread for more than six months already, probably. It basically turned into echo chamber because of yamato cultists echoing off each other. Impossible to have a conversation there. How were they feeling after 1056 tho? Still screamed "confirmed" or some of them finally decided to let their brain think a little and have doubts?
Nope. Still a complete shitshow till the very end. You said it best, it was very much just an echo chamber.
I joined the cult the lol's.

Carrot fans got it particularly bad.
Say what you will about ZKK stans, but this is the most deserved L.

Status
Not open for further replies.