Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would be no point in adding Yamato pull a Jimbei this late into the story, if she didn't join here. It's done. This is cope.
I dont want to cope but we just dont know. People say that Jinbe didnt join because of monster trio power level bullshit, but the most reasonable reason(imo) is because he would make the following arcs easier, and because Oda wanted him at WCI playing a major role as a BMP traitor. If Yamato is supposed to join later then maybe there is a reason why she is staying behind for now...not that I belive she will

Water can be polluted and crystal clear at the same time lol, plus it was connected to a coastline, this full of sand and microbes, I doubt they had purification tech in wano
The main point here is no animal could survive(I guess there were mutants don't remember) it. But we did see that animals were fine.

It depends, especially in a world like one piece were animals are all weird. We saw how back in Oden's day there used to be a lot more animals so maybe the ones right now are the ones capable of enduring the toxins while the rest died off
We don't believe in depends stuff.
The fact was presented as how everything was polluted even the marine life was gone. But the Koi fish and all were doing fine even the water was good. And then oda mentions it being freshwater. It's bad planning that's all.
Well nothing new since oda did made it that Wano is sufferring from food and water crisis but everything is just fine without much action after Kaido's defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.