Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the end we were rooting for the nazi's this entire time
The Japanese who get a boner for their own history veer into some Imperial Japan shit. Makes you think of the old guy who inspired Whitebeard, and WWII, and then you can't unsee Orochi as an Axis caricature of a Jewish person

@RogersBase

Is this the real one?

If you will see my message. ( Doubting that since u don't read spoilers ) I really hope you won't pull any punches on this chapter, especially for the ending. Not asking you to insult Oda throwing names and etc.

Just don't twerk to everything he writes. You have a big reach and a lot of people in the fanbase go after their favorite youtubers. Someone needs to say something.
And you think he will do that? People on twitter and Youtube going to eat him alive xD.
Funny how different the reaction of us is to compare to Twitter right now. They cry of joy, we are angry at few plots who are messed up(it feels that way).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And you think he will do that? People on twitter and Youtube going to eat him a live xD.
Funny how different the reaction of us is to compare to Twitter right now. They cry of joy, we are angry at few plots who are messed up(it feels that way).
I remember Roger having the balls to say things out loud a few times.

Would be cool to see it one more time.

Orochi was the hero all along:josad:.
He faced the extinction of his clan by the hands of kozuki retards. He overcame it by sheer hard work. And grinded himself to a high position and got rid of the kozuki scum. But they came crawling back like maggots with notorious pirates at their back and over threw Orochi. THIS WAS THE WANO TRAGEDY:pepemotion:

Status
Not open for further replies.