Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of innocent Kurozumi were slaughtered lol that was why Orochi was so fucking pissed in the first place. It wasn't just Kanjuro
I think this of two ways .

Orochi and his clan have been portrayed as clan of evil . They are beyond redemption at this point after his grandfather's failed coupe on shogun.

Another thing wano is middle age japan . Honor and betryal are badge of code for a samurai back then. Betryal was instant death back then.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I'm sorry but this is just so fucking dumb on Oda's part, Wano became a complete mess because of what the people did to the Kurozumi Family.

I guess according to Oda, every single member of the Kurozumi Family are evil and they all deserve to burn.
I hope the spirit of Oden rises from the grave and pimp slaps his bitch of a son, Momo, and hoe of a daughter, Hiyori for not learning jack-shit after 20-years of horrible torment.

THE ENTIRE POINT OF YOUR ARC WAS THAT HATING PEOPLE OVER THEIR BLOODLINES IS WRONG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?

I think this of two ways .

Orochi and his clan have been portrayed as clan of evil . They are beyond redemption at this point after his grandfather's failed coupe on shogun.

Another thing wano is middle age japan . Hnor and betryal are personal issue for a samurai back then. Betryal was instant death back then.
Oda clearly made a point that due to the actions of 3 individuals, the entire Kurozumi clan suffered the repercussions of Orochi's grandpa's actions.
Matter of fact is that Orochi and Kanjuro were innocent kids before the country started the hunt against their clan

Status
Not open for further replies.