Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to all of these parallels, both the Vivi farewell chapter and 1057 are volume enders. Way back ~20 years ago the chapter immediately following was called "Stowaway" and revealed Robin. You all know what this means: the next nakama is a character who debuted in the arc as an antagonist but was actually duplicitously working their own agenda all along. Yes, X Drake is in the crate.

One more to complete the parallel :pepebusi:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wr8ae3
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wr8ae3/_/ikqya72
From 5ch:
One month later in Wano Kuni:
People of Wano: The survivors of the Kurozumi are still hiding! They're going to be burned at the stake!
Kurozumi Otama: Help me! I didn't do anything!
People: Shut up! You were going to gather the remnants of Kaido and rule Wanokuni again!
People: It was a crime to be born a Kurozumi! The Kurozumi clan must be exterminated! Burn them!
Sukiyaki: Please ah ah ah stop it! Otama didn't do anything ah!
People: Shut up! You Sukiyaki-sama imposter! You too shall be put to death!
Hiyori: Otama-chan...so you were a Kurozumi. I feel sorry for you, but we can't let the Kurozumi clan live.
People: There's also Kaido's daughter! Let's kill her as well! Thoroughly crush the eyes of the rebellion!
Yamato: Stop it! I am Oden... not an enemy of Wano...
Kaido's Remnants: Hot, hot, hot! Gyaaahhhh!
Momo: Sorry Yamato, this is the best way to reassure the people of Wano! This is for the good of Wanokuni, that it is...
People: Burn it! Burn it! Burn it! Every last member of the Kurozumi clan must be burned at the stake!
Kurozumi Tama: It's hot... Big Bro Luffy... Ace... help me...
Hiyori: The Kurozumi clan~!
People: Were born to burn!!!
BEBEN
I hope tama is kurozumi for real

I still don't know how some hypocrites can't relate to Hiyori absolutely despising the Kurozumi clan after all they did to her family and Wano.

There are a lot of points to criticize this arc, this isn't one of them.

It's in fact way more realistic than the usual idealistic way Oda writes his characters.
No this breaks a core concept of One Piece , Hyori hates OROCHI not the kurozumi clan.
This is straight up discrimination, she's literally the reason Orochi wanted vengence , a fucking bitch

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope tama is kurozumi for real
The gravestone of one of her parents seemed to imply it at least. She has the hair colour too amd ironically was enslaving people like Orochi did.

It's very likely imo. Somehow Orochi didn't find out though?
He didn't know his own heritage either nor his grandfather I think it was, the old man with the barrier fruit?

I wonder how those fruits got out of Wano too and to Barto amd Bon Clay, especially when the Mane Mane fruits user, Higurashi the witch was killed in Wano lol.
Guess it respawned out of Wano or Bon Clay is from Wano? Idk...

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I still don't know how some hypocrites can't relate to Hiyori absolutely despising the Kurozumi clan after all they did to her family and Wano.

There are a lot of points to criticize this arc, this isn't one of them.

It's in fact way more realistic than the usual idealistic way Oda writes his characters.
I doubt people disagree with Hiyoris personal view about Kurozomi, what people don't like is her view being enforced to new generation of Kids

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wr8ae3
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wr8ae3/_/ikqya72
From 5ch:
One month later in Wano Kuni:
People of Wano: The survivors of the Kurozumi are still hiding! They're going to be burned at the stake!
Kurozumi Otama: Help me! I didn't do anything!
People: Shut up! You were going to gather the remnants of Kaido and rule Wanokuni again!
People: It was a crime to be born a Kurozumi! The Kurozumi clan must be exterminated! Burn them!
Sukiyaki: Please ah ah ah stop it! Otama didn't do anything ah!
People: Shut up! You Sukiyaki-sama imposter! You too shall be put to death!
Hiyori: Otama-chan...so you were a Kurozumi. I feel sorry for you, but we can't let the Kurozumi clan live.
People: There's also Kaido's daughter! Let's kill her as well! Thoroughly crush the eyes of the rebellion!
Yamato: Stop it! I am Oden... not an enemy of Wano...
Kaido's Remnants: Hot, hot, hot! Gyaaahhhh!
Momo: Sorry Yamato, this is the best way to reassure the people of Wano! This is for the good of Wanokuni, that it is...
People: Burn it! Burn it! Burn it! Every last member of the Kurozumi clan must be burned at the stake!
Kurozumi Tama: It's hot... Big Bro Luffy... Ace... help me...
Hiyori: The Kurozumi clan~!
People: Were born to burn!!!
BEBEN
Prejudice Breeds Stability is in their hearts all along

Status
Not open for further replies.