Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misinterpreting this on purpose and pretending that Oda is literally saying that no matter what every single Kurozumi should be burned alive is peak tryhard. If you're meming, whatever that's fine go for it, but if you're legit trying to act like that's what's happening here then lmfao holy fuck.

:shame:
At some point it becomes virtue sigbaling at it's finest
"LOOK AT ME, I STAND AGAINST IT" we get it

Wano got aborted because a movie about a girl needed marketing
are you fucking kidding me
we get this fucking shit
i'm so done
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 million cut plotlines
- Nidai kitetsu
- Hawkins 19 percent
- Ryuma
- Ushimaru
- Onimaru ( WHERE THE FUCK IS ONIMARU ANIWAY? HE DIDN'T DO SHIT)
- Zoro vs Evil Sanji
- Monster samurai

holy fucking fucked motherfucker
Hawkins was talking about himself,it was explained.Zoro vs Evil Sanji was just bait.There were no monsters samurai in Wano.Ryuma got dealt with in Thriller bark,we already know his legend.Zoro doesn't need Nidai Kitetsu.Ushimaru and Onimaru...don't remember these characters so fuck them.Too many side characters.

Hawkins was talking about himself,it was explained.Zoro vs Evil Sanji was just bait.There were no monsters samurai in Wano.Ryuma got dealt with in Thriller bark,we already know his legend.Zoro doesn't need Nidai Kitetsu.Ushimaru and Onimaru...don't remember these characters so fuck them.Too many side characters.
onimaru is the monk fox, ushimaru is the zoro daimyo.
onimaru came back when they talk about izo and ashura being dead

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Blackbeard is the most cherished antagonist

Oda never disappointed us when it comes to Shanks and Blackbeard.

Of course BB will lose at some point but these two will enjoy the biggest hype among all.

No matter how much oda screwed others but I have full faith on Oda when it comes to these two
I used to think that about the Admirals....
:suresure:

Bruh didn't you jumped at the bandwagon in the beginning?
And yeah me too.
I still didn't assume the worst of it, I don't think he meant literally the entire family line to be burned, as panels imply Orochi, and I like some trolling like everyone else. I get people showing concern over it but when they go full twitter like nah, stop that shit, misinterpreting shit for the sake of being reactionary.
Post automatically merged:

I used to think that about the Admirals....
:suresure:
Famous last words :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.