Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my bucket list to see the community lose their shit in the final saga:

1 - Shanks gets killed off screen by Blackbeard (please Oda, make it happen)
2 - Shanks and Luffy never reunite
3 - Akainu fights Sabo and Dragon, not Luffy
4 - Kizaru and Ryokugyu get defeated by Kid and Law, Fujitora turns to the Alliance side
5 - Luffy fights Blackbeard and Im, Xebec is the new Madara and Im is the new Kaguya
6 - Zoro and Mihawk fight ends with just one attack and is half a chapter, the other half of the chapter the focus is on Luffy
7 - Sanji fights the SSG thing and that's it for him
8 - Usopp does nothing, again
9 - The One Piece is something stupid, this one is for sure happening
10 - Oda ends the story with timeskip couples, Luffy x Nami, Zoro x Hiyori, Sanji x Pudding, Law x Robin
11 - Smoker becomes Fleet Admiral, Fujitora, Koby and Tashigi become the new Admirals
the one piece has never been gold and jewels, every positive character in the story has had their own definition of a treasure.
i doubt that reveal is gonna cause problems, or at least i would be surprised by a negative reaction.

shanks is probably too popular to die before the reunion. just look at what happened with the movie just because he has some scenes in it.

sabo vs akainu is pretty much guaranteed, it's the utlimate fan service battle

4 - Kizaru and Ryokugyu get defeated by Kid and Law, Fujitora turns to the Alliance side
5 - Luffy fights Blackbeard and Im, Xebec is the new Madara and Im is the new Kaguya
6 - Zoro and Mihawk fight ends with just one attack and is half a chapter, the other half of the chapter the focus is on Luffy
10 - Oda ends the story with timeskip couples, Luffy x Nami, Zoro x Hiyori, Sanji x Pudding, Law x Robin
11 - Smoker becomes Fleet Admiral, Fujitora, Koby and Tashigi become the new Admirals
LOL that would be a nightmare.

Why would you want ruin Zoro's most important fight like that

the one piece has never been gold and jewels, every positive character in the story has had their own definition of a treasure.
i doubt that reveal is gonna cause problems, or at least i would be surprised by a negative reaction.

shanks is probably too popular to die before the reunion. just look at what happened with the movie just because he has some scenes in it.

He was given the film because it will be the only place where he will have a real starring role :gokulaugh:

yep,but there will be some loot there for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.