Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't change that teleportation will always have the same translation speed, the only argument they use to say Law>Sanji is "he beat BM" which is a fallacy
He doedn't also just teleport per se. He needs to switch himself with an object, not exactly instant teleportstion, has to locate the object first, so it depends on that too.

Law one of my favorite character but why the fuck is his flower this? It called the "Queen of the Night". This flower wilt before the Dawn and only blooms at night once a year.... What oda' trying to say? Law dies before the dawn?

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
People have to accept that Law speed inside Room is still the same as in DR and Doffy could react to everything hence Sanji>Law any day
Stats don't matter. AP don’t matter. Oda ended up putting Kid/Law at the same pedestal as Luffy. He will have to continue doing it. Otherwise, there is no new generation, only Luffy and his friends. Those three will continue to be portrayed as the top 3 pirates till eternity.

Thank god for WSS title. Now, I am waiting for Oda to define WSS, as it stands, I don't have much hope.

Stats don't matter. AP don’t matter. Oda ended up putting Kid/Law at the same pedestal as Luffy. He will have to continue doing it. Otherwise, there is no new generation, only Luffy and his friends. Those three will continue to be portrayed as the top 3 pirates till eternity.

Thank god for WSS title. Now, I am waiting for Oda to define WSS, as it stands, I don't have much hope.
Yeah, basically if it happens Sanji vs Law in the manga Oda would be stupid enough to make Law win, Sanji>Law only works in neutral universe.

When people make essays of it pretty sure it's delusion. But in the end you are safe from slander, Yamato got done dirtier for sure.
The problem is that not even Oda himself realizes that he built a narrative where z z k could be possible.
But seeing Yamato's change of opinion from 1 chapter to another, it's clear that the narrative is not interesting at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.