Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You deluded yourself into thinking there was no build up for it probably traumatized by the mere possibility of it happening
You deluded yourself into thinking that Oda would not only have straw hats killing characters on panel but also have Luffy not beat the main villain.
Your brain is traumatized by your basic inability to understand Oda's writing.
Sit down, take your L, next to the yamatofags. ZKKRetard bitch.

G

Gorosei Informer

The reason is, we expect more from an experience mangaka. But that experienced mangaka say that, he is inspired by Tom and Jerry. He said, he is trying to bring back that lost art (looney tunes).
He is taking the easy way out. What happens when the artist distance himself from the art?
If he was inspired by looney tunes, why he didnt start chapter 1 with eye popping out, using wheels for running and other such effects?

I will accept mistakes from a starter, honest and hardworking mangaka, but Oda is none of that.

There were so many cringe moments in this arc that made me question Oda's credibility.

Remember, One Piece is a jewelry shop. We expect to find gems in it.

What you just said about flying 6 is like you are saying we found diamond in dirt.

For God' sake Oda, you have published 1,000+ chapters, you are not supposed to be fooling around at this stage.
Exactly. It almost feel like he's having a midlife crisis atm and get reverting back to his childhood and such.

The reason is, we expect more from an experience mangaka. But that experienced mangaka say that, he is inspired by Tom and Jerry. He said, he is trying to bring back that lost art (looney tunes).
He is taking the easy way out. What happens when the artist distance himself from the art?
If he was inspired by looney tunes, why he didnt start chapter 1 with eye popping out, using wheels for running and other such effects?

I will accept mistakes from a starter, honest and hardworking mangaka, but Oda is none of that.

There were so many cringe moments in this arc that made me question Oda's credibility.

Remember, One Piece is a jewelry shop. We expect to find gems in it.

What you just said about flying 6 is like you are saying we found diamond in dirt.

For God' sake Oda, you have published 1,000+ chapters, you are not supposed to be fooling around at this stage.
i don’t agree with this take. The construction of G5 is peak one piece

to be honest, carrot is a bidimensional character, her entire story line was based on pedro and pedro only, both on WCI and Wano. She has no development. That’s the reason why i do think she won’t be a nakama
Post automatically merged:

If you like Disney go to Disney Tv and binch it the whole Night Kid.
:mihugh:
nah, G5 was the necessary development for a character like Luffy, and also the only way to be coherent with his personality (and powers as well). Plus Disney and Pixar are good as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.