Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't you thought for an instance that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE here, the off-screened conversation between Yamato and Luffy was such because... i don't know... perhaps... THEY WANTED TO SELL AS MUCH TOWELS AS THEY COULD TIL THE LAST MINUTE?!?

:mihanha:

I know. Crazy Idea, right?
Post automatically merged:

YEAH! SCIENCE!

I'm currently on S02E09.
i thought of that. the problem is that carrot was even unable to sell towels since her introduction

So who do you think will appear next chapter to finally break the M3.

1. Yamato will return
2. Someone new like Loki
3. Jinbe will get the raid suit Franky rebuilt from the remains Sanji has destroyed
Turns out that Franky already built Pluton into himself when he remade himself during the Timeskip

All right - I just finished running ten miles (in VR), I ate a balanced breakfast (several handfuls of peanut M&Ms and an entire leather belt, handle included), and I called my family and friends to tell them I’ll be incommunicado for the next three days…go ahead and open the nakama thread @mods @admins :getnappaed:
Time to start the biggest war in the history of Worstgen

You deluded yourself into thinking that Oda would not only have straw hats killing characters on panel but also have Luffy not beat the main villain.
Your brain is traumatized by your basic inability to understand Oda's writing.
Sit down, take your L, next to the yamatofags. ZKKRetard bitch.
Seems like i hit the nail on the head you can stop hiding under the bed now:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.