Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man idk about Wano being one of the worst arcs, the peaks of this arc are so high that if ppl say that the best chapters in the series are Wano chapters it would be valid. I understand the legitimate problems ppl have with this arc, but saying it is one of the worst arcs is way too harsh, but that is just me.

G

Gorosei Informer

Green Bull would let a pretty girl feed him. But, a pretty man like Raizo? Wouldn't even give him plastic surgery, after literally giving it to a female ninja.

Green Bull could never do plastic surgery like the GOAT Ivankov, who is neither sexist nor classist. COME ON, IVANKOV. TURN BUGGY INTO A GIRL FOR SOME RANDOM ASS REASON. Sigh, if it didn't happen in Impel Down/Marineford, it isn't happening now.
@Rottkins we need even more stupidly sexu Buggy! He even has the hair for it!

G

Gorosei Informer

Shimotsuki aren't Nazis are they? I guess they are since they live in Wano too but idk. I didn't ask to change to it but I said I would be a Shimotsuki over a Kozuki especially lol.

I've gone from being called a coomer to a Nazi now, today is an interesting day LOL!

Oda seems hellbent on ruining almost everyone though gradually so it doesn't seem like it matter who I pick or ally with or whatever now too lol.

@Rottkins we need even more stupidly sexu Buggy! He even has the hair for it!
I like both male and female Buggy. I'm much more interested in women then men, but... Buggy's just too cute and funny either way. I love how much he loves Shanks, but will never admit it. Also, it's fun to see Buggy unknowingly helping the guy who inherited Captain Roger's Will. I think Buggy has come to like Luffy, though he'll never admit that, either.

Can't wait for Cross Guild to make their flashy entrance!
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.