Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same here, I prefer women over guys but it depends ofc!

I cannot wait for Cross Guild either!

Buggy is a total tsundere and I love him for that too! Tsunderes are so cute and endearing LMAO! They can be really loyal potentially too!

Hes definitely a tsundere for Shanks and his nephew Luffy or whatever! "Ill ve a monkeys uncle!"

Uncle Buggy is the best! Clown uncle ftw!
My favorite thing about Oda making Buggy a Yonkou means that Oda has big plans for him.

Tsunderes are the best when the person they like knows they're full of shit. Shanks is hilarious when he talks to Buggy, Shanks is the straight man, Buggy is the clown!
:milaugh:
I want to see Buggy protect Luffy and Shanks badly. Buggy has the most panels out of any member of Roger's crew, as far as I know. I want to see him shine like the star he is!

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh, no, I'm a clown-coomer? I didn't know that's what coomer meant! I thought coomer was some weird version of boomer.
:crocusuh::luffylaugh:
Well, at least I'm not an arsonist.
:ace:
It is a parody of the hilarious boomer memes too! There is a ton of different variations of them too!

Cooming for clown ladies especially fine ladies like Geiru from Ace Attorney and Harley Quinn ofc! Also my lovely crazy ladies like Gaige from Borderlands and Jinx from League of Legends. (I actually heavily unironically relate and empathise with their traumas and love their unapologetic craziness too)
Bring on the clussy!

Also that's a shame! Maybe me and this "nice clown" can convert you?
(RIP to the lead singer too)

Finally there's this tragic, heartfelt, dark as fuck clown based game about a very "abnormal" clown person being falsely accused of killing his family by arson qttheir circus:
It involves also going around helping people with heartbreak, grieving lost ones, helping the homeless, depressed people etc. It's a very special and unique kind of game tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.