Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a scene from the anime after Kuma sent Zoro to Mihawk island

he was looking for his swords around the castle and came across this weird empty room with a toilet seat

does Mihawk actually shit there? no toilet paper? no sink? no bathtub? ok... :risitavirus:
now you tell it that is weird :milaugh:
i bet this is mihawks guest toilet :suresure:

no toilet paper is mihawk a fucking psychopath ,he sends them in there only to realize their mistake when its already to late :josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

I should look up some of these characters even if I don't play the games. Love Harley Quinn, and I always from Gaige and Jinx had great character designs, I should look up their backstories/videos.

Awww, Dropsy looks cute and fun. I love games/media that shows that people who look different can be awesome people. Point and click games are great. My grandma actually loved clowns, hahahaha!
Thats awesome about your grandmother! Yeah I love stories that make clowns look like genuinely respectable people, empathises with and understands them. @Rottkins

I strongly recommend Dropsy based on what you said too!

Its very controversial but I recommend the film Patch Adams maybe! Despite the issues with that film, I still enjoyed and appreciated it!

The Harley Quinn TV series is fantastic too imo, I'm so happy it has a 3rd series now too! I actually enjoyed the Birds of Prey film which I know is gonna get me flak on here for saying that and also the new Suicide Squad film for Ratcatcher and Harley Quinn in it too! Idris was amazing as Deadshot too! Way better than Mr "Woo Haha, Keep your wifes name of your fucking mouth!" Will Smith too!

Regarding Jinx, I fell in love with her when I first played League YEARS ago and I spent years trying to tell people she acts the way she does because shes heavily traumatised and that Vi is her sister and I got ridiculed hard for it BUT GUESS WHOS LAUGHING NOW?! It took several years but I proved all those idiots wrong and that I was right all along! The new Arcane series (which I havent watched ironically despite wanting it for so many years as it would be too upsetting for me to see Jinx suffer like that) proved what I suspected about Jinx for so many painstaking years apparently!

Gaige is similar too, shes traumatised but takes the similar approach of hiding behind a crazy, dauntless, whimsical, energetic facade, just like Jinx too. I ADORE characters like this for my own personal reasons, its how I've always lived, how I've always been too. The sad clown behind the mask/makeup as they say. Gaige is extremely funny, especially when you see her Anarchy voice lines and has one of the funniest, crazy playstyles in the Borderlands series, especially with her insane "narration"/4th wall breaks too!

Clowns are heroes and are often suffering deeply behind their smiles. Robin Williams was the greatest proof of that too. I cried so much and forr so long when he died, when I heard about what happened with him. Along with Chester Benningtons death, a part of me died inside when I heard they died and I changed, not for the better either. I became so empty, bitter, lost and hopeless for a while too. Watching my own heroes who kept me going during the most difficult parts of my life go out like that, in the most brutally ironic of ways.

But yeah morbid topics aside, I also recommend Moe the clown from Ace Attorney, hes a very underrated and nuanced character but also this female clown Geiru from Spirit of Justice I believe it was. BUT with Geiru, she is a big spoiler for the case she is involved with and theres been a lot of hypocritical controversies with her too lol. But I still really like her regardless.

its a scene from the anime after Kuma sent Zoro to Mihawk island

he was looking for his swords around the castle and came across this weird empty room with a toilet seat

does Mihawk actually shit there? no toilet paper? no sink? no bathtub? ok Toei... :risitavirus:

I have several theories:
1. Mihawk is a shy pooper and needs his space.
2. This is some old toilet room that he doesn't use anymore.
3. Mihawk doesn't know how to properly furnish a house (likely)
4. Mihawk carries his TP around with him
5. The toilet is in a guest bathroom, and he doesn't ever have guests.
:smart:

G

Gorosei Informer

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Rottkins Sadly RubberLust I mean RubbleRust is gone now but I STRONGLY recommend this guy if you're not aware of him already ofc! AMAZING sad clown themed singer!:

Those are more upbeat songs by him, including one for a VR James Bond/secret agent type game there BUT this is some of his most serious, heartfelt and thus imo best work, certain covers of famous songs ofc!:

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Rottkins Sadly RubberLust I mean RubbleRust is gone now but I STRONGLY recommend this guy if you're not aware of him already ofc! AMAZING sad clown themed singer!:

Those are more upbeat songs by him, including one for a VR James Bond/secret agent type game there BUT this is some of his most serious, heartfelt and thus imo best work, certain covers of famous songs ofc!:

did rubblerust delete his account?

Status
Not open for further replies.