Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I just sopke to @CarrotForNakama a.k.a. my Master. We were just dicsussing some possible scenarios to go from now on on the Next Nakama Thread, what will happen tomorrow, how to proceed with you guys and all the people who lauged at him and the most suitable punishment for you all.

I didn't understand much of what he told me, he was talkin' bout the months he spend in prison i didnt know about and something called fisting or something like that.
Subfisting Affurmations

@centurion i'm surprised you found something that old.

I made a cropped gif of a fat BB cosplayer with bouncing boobs somewhere on the forum and lost it since then, if you find it for me, i will buy you all WG tags for a month.
If you look up keywords like " BB cosplayer boobs " in the search bar for worstgen it shows you messages with those keywords, so you might be able to find it if your og message had any of those keywords

Finally decided to watch the Uta episode....atrocious pacing, Uta is kind of annoying, Luffy defeating the monkey is weird since I remenber him being kind of weak as a child but him never wanting to be a marine regardless of Shanks is pretty interesting

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
We're no strangers to Ls
You know the trolls, and so do I
A full circus is what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other clown

I just wanna tell you how I'm Guilding
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you clown
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna dodge the pie