Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these were posted here before possibly but fuck it:

Post automatically merged:

Gintama is unironically far superior to Wano its not even funny:
Which is hilariously ironic too because Gintama is actually hilarious too and far funnier than OP and especially Wano too!

#FuckWano

Im gonna sue Oda for Post Wano Stress Disorder now SMH.

This dude >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oden and Momo.

G

Gorosei Informer

This dude >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oden and Momo.
I can actually genuinely believe that with Gintamas writing and how it ironically subverts our expectations well, by making such ordinary characters actually be so interesting, memorable, tragic, funny, eccentric and such. Bobobo was great for that too and Jojo too.

Not overrating, overeating them, trying to force us to love not even just like them, singing their praises and being baited into believing they are far grander than they really are, in a Wizard of Oz, pulling back the curtain style exposure and deconstruction.

Humility is extremely endearing. Odens best moment was ironically his death, because of him making the ultimate sacrifice despite how foolish he was, how foolish it and in vain it was and how foolish his people were and are too.
Odens death is what took me from entirely hating him to actually somewhat liking him too. Along with that funeral scene for his intro or so.

G

Gorosei Informer

Now that wano has ended
Chapter 1014 might be the single most useless chapter in the series.
Why create tension if you're gonna throw it away 1 chapter later.

Kinemon even survived the initial conqueror infused hit.
:hope:
Kinemon summoned plot armour with his DF.

That fakeout after Kaido blatantly killed him was some of the worst writing ever, especially with the reasoning that Law slicing him into pieces ended up saving him much later on somehow.
Kaido was said to cut him along the place Law cut Kinemon BUT Kaido stabbed through Kinemon instead, which is completely different?!

As if Pounds death fakeout wasn't bad enough...

Oda seems to prefer killing off characters by explosions unless they're Pell or Igaram apparently!

Status
Not open for further replies.