Character Discussion Spoiler: Uta

Not impressed with what Oda & co. are going for with the character designs and straw hat outfits we've seen thus far. Oda has written countless characters with flamboyant appearances and personalities throughout the series. However, these designs look completely out of place for the one piece world because they're too contemporary and casual

Personally, I do not find her design to be anything special. My wife has called her Todoroki multiple times whenever she has seen her on my computer screen, which says a lot to me. I am much more interested in her family lineage and how that will play into the movie.

Not impressed with what Oda & co. are going for with the character designs and straw hat outfits we've seen thus far. Oda has written countless characters with flamboyant appearances and personalities throughout the series. However, these designs look completely out of place for the one piece world because they're too contemporary and casual
OMG! Yes thank you! I didn’t want to say anything because I would just cause trouble considering Opinions on the internet are not exactly respected. Anyway about the straw hats rock n roll pirate designs, I find some of the strawhats design in this film like Nami and Robins outfits to be so ugly looking! While designs like Zoro and Brook seem fine.