TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who will fight Jack and Peros
I will hate it if they get defeated by sulong furries
Sadly Oda is going to support the furry agenda and have them both die to the Minks. At least they’ll be able to kill a majority of them in the meantime.
Post automatically merged:

That looks like a lot of fun. I would rather spend my time in WCI and not Wano where you can have no fun.
I’d rather spend my time in Wano, studying under the true Chad Orochi

sulong only looked impressive for carrot, for pekoms it looked more like a handicap.:tchpepe:
Well he was against Oven whose heat powers are a great counter against minks, plus he made the great mistake of trying to use Brûlée as a hostage in front of him and Oven made him pay greatly for it.

Plus Carrot is an agile and speed oriented fighter while Pekoms is far slower and less agile. And despite the boost received as a Sulong Carrot was still not powerful enough to really take on Daifuku and his genie.

S

stealthblack

Well he was against Oven whose heat powers are a great counter against minks, plus he made the great mistake of trying to use Brûlée as a hostage in front of him and Oven made him pay greatly for it.

Plus Carrot is an agile and speed oriented fighter while Pekoms is far slower and less agile. And despite the boost received as a Sulong Carrot was still not powerful enough to really take on Daifuku and his genie.

would still rather see more of pekoms turtle zoan transfornation/fighting style, since his turtle shell saved him from capone and caribou and pekoms said it's hard as diamond. sulong only made him one big target