Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I can't wait for Oshi no Ko Season 2.:optimistic:
Me neither. I sadly will have to wsit for it tho as I might be getting one of my besties to watch it with me next sunday. So I will be rewatching S1 with him weekly.

Tho there is a chance he might say no after episode 1 which would be a shame, then I will start S2 with ya'll together lol.

Sound Euphonium season 3 has been really emotional and great so far, but i really hope next episode gives us a satisfying fall out and settling of the conflict between Kumiko and Mayu that's more than needed if not overdue at this point. Also with confirmed 13 episodes i'll assume that the national competition will be shown in a final movie and not be given another full season or we'd probably see a lighter version of what Ufotable did with Kimetsu no Yaibas Hashira Training arc.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Sound Euphonium season 3 has been really emotional and great so far, but i really hope next episode gives us a satisfying fall out and settling of the conflict between Kumiko and Mayu that's more than needed if not overdue at this point. Also with confirmed 13 episodes i'll assume that the national competition will be shown in a final movie and not be given another full season or we'd probably see a lighter version of what Ufotable did with Kimetsu no Yaibas Hashira Training arc.
There were rumours that this would be the final season. But I agree at this pace, a movie would be better, than resolving everything in the remaining eps.
Post automatically merged:

Last night I started Sound Euphonium. Its peak.
W :endthis:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
:josad:
this one of the most stacked seasons I have ever seen tho, the lineup is badonkas
There are some anime that might be good but I don't have much interest in watching like Tower of God since I read the Manhwa.

But I'll be checking and if some anime have good score I'll start watching it :endthis: