Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I respect the choice! Did you enjoy the show though? Also the manga continues at chapter 28 and is worth reading.
I loved it.

The way they used the colors reminded me a little bit of Oreshura (althought there it was more Aquarelle like and not saturated).

Both of the girls are cute and sweet. Minami is a good guy and the green haired dude is funny af

Lighthearted anime, just how I like it.

Personal enjoyment 10/10

For the manga I would like to buy it and support the author a bit.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I loved it.

The way they used the colors reminded me a little bit of Oreshura (althought there it was more Aquarelle like and not saturated).

Both of the girls are cute and sweet. Minami is a good guy and the green haired dude is funny af

Lighthearted anime, just how I like it.

Personal enjoyment 10/10

For the manga I would like to buy it and support the author a bit.
Happy to hear that you enjoyed it! Due to the shows popularity I am hopeful they will release the English translated volumes. I also want to get the season on Blu ray but am not too sure when it would come out.

its nothing like spy x family
There's some similarities there at least.
Who's gonna watch The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten?
I've seen the light novel before. And the manga is currently ongoing but I'm probably gonna watch the anime soon.
Your avatar.:finally:

I used to wear it last year lol.
Is beast tamer worth the watch?
It's a pretty simple series. If you expect good animation or well written story, it's probably not the best. But if you enjoy the lighthearted fantasy story then it's good for you.
I will add it to the list!:shocking:
Also is "Skeleton Knight in Another World" worth a watch?
Also pretty simple and straightforward story. The MC is cool though.

Jaguark101

‎‎

I've seen the light novel before. And the manga is currently ongoing but I'm probably gonna watch the anime soon.

It's a pretty simple series. If you expect good animation or well written story, it's probably not the best. But if you enjoy the lighthearted fantasy story then it's good for you.

Lmao @Peroroncino got confused and thought I was you earlier when they saw my new avy lol.

Mashiro Blue

Happy to hear that you enjoyed it! Due to the shows popularity I am hopeful they will release the English translated volumes. I also want to get the season on Blu ray but am not too sure when it would come out.
I'm rooting for a Season 2.

It's too good to not make another season.

I've made a thread for it.

Just watched the 1st episode and it was nice.

Jaguark101

‎‎
I'm rooting for a Season 2.

It's too good to not make another season.

I've made a thread for it.

Just watched the 1st episode and it was nice.
They'll 100% make another season. 1st season was around 29 chapters and currently we are at chapter 57 in the manga so just a couple more chapters and there'll be enough content for season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already working on it.

Mashiro Blue

They'll 100% make another season. 1st season was around 29 chapters and currently we are at chapter 57 in the manga so just a couple more chapters and there'll be enough content for season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already working on it.
Truly deserved.

We'll probably wait a few months for an official announcement of a season 2 just like My Dress Up Darling.

Finished first ep of "Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement".

Now, I don't expect this anime to be like amazingly spectacular of an Isekai but I enjoy for what it is. Plus the MC is cute and there's cute girls in it so I can enjoy this.