Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Ngl last ep made me feel sorry for her
Finished season 2 and yeah I do feel bad for her and am glad she realised what she did was wrong, especially to someone like Miku who is shy and has confidence issues. Nino actually did improve considerably and moved up in my ranking.

So... Yotsuba was the girl that Fuutaro met... I loved Yotsu and Fuutaro's little date at the playground, it was cute:catblush:.

This has become one of my fav rom/coms

Where can I watch the film?
Best girls: Miku, Yotsuba, Nino, Itsuki and Ichika.

Finished season 2 and yeah I do feel bad for her and am glad she realised what she did was wrong, especially to someone like Miku who is shy and has confidence issues. Nino actually did improve considerably and moved up in my ranking.

So... Yotsuba was the girl that Fuutaro met... I loved Yotsu and Fuutaro's little date at the playground, it was cute:catblush:.

This has become one of my fav rom/coms

Where can I watch the film?
Best girls: Miku, Yotsuba, Nino, Itsuki and Ichika.
You can watch the film on 9anime.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'll read the manga and watch the film at a later date :shocking:.
Next on the watch list is "My teen romantic comedy"
Ya'll watching anime I never heard about.
You use crunchyroll right?
Try "A sister's all you need!" It was my first CR anime.
A friend back then gave me a free month of CR and I thought all anime there were meh. So I ended up watching "A sister's all you need!"
Was the first sister show I watched and I loved it.
For me one of the top sister shows.
:myman:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Great choice

:endthis:

Best girl tier list

Yui >= Iroha > Yuki
I'll keep an eye out
A friend back then gave me a free month of CR and I thought all anime there were meh. So I ended up watching "A sister's all you need!"
I'll add it to the list! I want to see non non biyori but crunchyroll UK only has the 3rd season... I can't find season 1 and 2.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I have that one on my watchlist

I will *eventually* watch it

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I also have SNAFU in the pipe, just waiting for a day where I am out of romcoms. Spring will be it, romcom season.

@Jaguark101 if you are looking for some special romcom show, check out Fantasy Bishoujo. I think it is also on CR.
Lemme warn ya tho, it is a romcom in an isekai setting with adventure. But for me and many others that like stand out shows like these, FaBiniku is like on masterpiece level. Don't let @AL sama hear that tho.

All I can say: sometimes it takes a boy to become best girl xD