Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
Kamikatsu on 6? Must be peak fiction kek
It's peak fiction alright.

Studio literally put a real life farming footage with wacky ass cartoon filter and inserts one of the characters' face on the farmer's head.

I was like, "HOLY SHIT!!! Just how down bad this anime is gonna go?"

I was on the floor rolling for a good minute when I saw that. The farming scene that I'm talking about above is at the beginning of episode 4 btw.

Then the newest episode (not the episode air today, it's the last week episode) featured a sex cult that has girls getting pounded by men and moaning sounds is everywhere.

Then there's this girl that orgasmed just from her imagination alone, she wet herself and you can even see her juice flowing. It's crazy.

And one of the characters there is voiced by Rie Takahashi just to let ya know.

If you want to check the anime out at some point, I recommend that you turn off your brain and enjoy the anime for what it is. Just don't take the anime seriously.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
yeah its quite wholesome

btw nothing is beating "insomniacs after school" this season when it comes to the romance genre
Insomniacs after school is quite a sweet story.

I can see it being the best romance of the season. The main couple interactions and relationship development is good.