Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
First episodes impressions:

- Misfit of the Demon King Academy Season 2 Part 2: Looks like a good start so far, first part is underwhelming compared to first season though. Hopefully this gets better. I don't really like how Sasha and Misha became background characters in the previous Cour so hope that they have major roles this season. Goddess Militia looks cool at least.

- Kaiju No.8: Banger first ep. This will be anime of the season for sure. The animation, character designs, OSTs are amazing. I want to see my girl Kikoru soon.:steef:

The intestine cleaning up part is hella disgusting though.

Whisper Me a Love Song: Oregairu if Hachiman didn't exist and Yukino and Yui turned lesbians lol.:suresure:

Also a music genre like Sound Euphonium. We do get a few of those this season actually. Idol Masters, Girls Band Cry, etc.

The New Gate: No, not the Gate Jietai Isekai with the Japanese defense force with Rory Mercury (best girl).

Not that one above. THIS ONE down here:

It's basically like Sword Art Online with the Land of Leadale setting I guess. Even if this series turns bad later on, I'm just gonna watch this for the girls cuz why not Lmao.

Yatagarasu: Not sure why this anime came out late on my website, but whatever, I don't particularly interested in this anime anyway. Pierrot should have saved their budget for Bleach TYBW Cour 3 and 4 instead of working on this original anime but oh well. It is what it is.

And that's about it for new anime for this season. The only last two anime that are going to come out this season are My Hero Academia Season 7 (May 4th) and Demon Slayer: Hashira Training Arc (May 12th) so looking forward to those if you're an anime only. If you're a manga reader like me then you should be looking forward to MHA S7 but not DS Hashira arc because this arc is boring for me at least. But I'm not gonna spoil anything about it so judge the anime for yourself once you watch it. That's all.

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Whisper Me a Love Song: Oregairu if Hachiman didn't exist and Yukino and Yui turned lesbians lol.:suresure:

Also a music genre like Sound Euphonium. We do get a few of those this season actually. Idol Masters, Girls Band Cry, etc.

Yui >> Yukino. I'll try to watch it tonight.

Euph is actually pretty good. Animation is what you'd expect from KA and I feel it's gonna peak on the latter half.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Yui should have win instead of Yukino.:parkcry:

Yeah KyoAni always deliver bangers. But I don't know if I have time to watch it though. Pretty busy nowadays.
Just like White Album 2. The most reserved girl gets the guy. Saekano was like that too. Guess the japanese people like the reserved type :goyea:

Yeah it's 2 seasons plus 2 movies before S3. You'd need some time for it.