Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
let's not forget a pair of other serious contenders for best girls of the season:
Those two are great. Nadeshiko and Rin :endthis:

Rare time where I disagree with some of Echidnut's rankings.

The Foolish Angel and Chained Soldier should be at least B tier. The Way of Pon should be C. Everything else is fine.
The furries stuff was blown out of propotions. It only happened in the first half or smth, which I think it was funny and they didn't overdid it. At least B tier for sure.

The Way of Pon reminded me, after Echidnut showed the game, of Mahjong that I used to play in Windows 98 lol

:sanjino:
Those two are great. Nadeshiko and Rin :endthis:

The furries stuff was blown out of propotions. It only happened in the first half or smth, which I think it was funny and they didn't overdid it. At least B tier for sure.

The Way of Pon reminded me, after Echidnut showed the game, of Mahjong that I used to play in Windows 98 lol
Yeah not sure why the furries boxing match is considered bad lol. I find it funny.

Ah yes, anime of the year finally drops it first trailer.:finally:

Elf can't diet is the name. Or aka Plus-Sized Elf.:sanmoji:

The animation looks kinda stiff though.

Second trailer of "The Magical Girl and the Evil Lieutenant Used to Be Archenemies" is out. This is giving me 7th Timeloop Villainess and An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride vibes except it's Maho Shoujo and Evil Commander of an organization (Mr. Villain's Day Off vibe) this time around. Made by Studio Bones so this would be an interesting watch in the summer.