Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
Top 3 best anime this season (in my opinion, not counting sequels, remakes, continuations, light novels adaptations, game adaptations and such):

1. Kaiju No.8
2. Go Go Loser Ranger/Ranger Reject
3. Wind Breaker

Anybody who disagrees with me can gladly line up in front of me.:willight:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Top 3 best anime this season (in my opinion, not counting sequels, remakes, continuations, light novels adaptations, game adaptations and such):

1. Kaiju No.8
2. Go Go Loser Ranger/Ranger Reject
3. Wind Breaker

Anybody who disagrees with me can gladly line up in front of me.:willight:
xD

Top 3 best anime this season not counting the ones not listed in the top 3:

1 - Elf Bride
2 - One Apartment, Angel included
3 - A condition called Love

:endthis:

Btw this last ep of MT was :steef:

after seeing all these comments I think I should review jellyfish and promote it
You should review it. It's pretty good so far.
:endthis:

Tbh my preferred genres are

Drama Romance > Romance Comedy > Mystery

SoL romance is not really my thing but it's watchable. I find things like A condition called love rather boring.
I'm cool with that.

I can see why you might find A Condition Called Love boring but people feel the same at the beginning of The Dangers in My Heart but we all know that it's a masterpiece. So just wait and the plot in ACCL might get better.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
after seeing all these comments I think I should review jellyfish and promote it
Yes, that's a good idea.

Also if you want to skyrocket your channel views you should review the second half of DAL. 90% of the fans are no-life NEETs that don't see the light of the day for months on end and are all day on Youtube and playing games.

DAL disc scientifically proved this.

You should review it. It's pretty good so far.

I'm cool with that.

I can see why you might find A Condition Called Love boring but people feel the same at the beginning of The Dangers in My Heart but we all know that it's a masterpiece. So just wait and the plot in ACCL might get better.
Hmm tbh I found it rather boring too. Takes too much time for anything relevant to happen and their romance to progress and it feels like they learn things in each ep but barely anything comes out of it. Like every 6 eps give or take there's a slight chance in their relationship. Anna for example is very Deredere for everything except in love which she then turns Kuudere. This is done to slow the pace of the show and give more chapters which I understand but then again I don't find it very appealing this change in Anna's personality.

I know romcoms also have this but with the comedy it's easier for me to not feel bored.

Yes, that's a good idea.

Also if you want to skyrocket your channel views you should review the second half of DAL. 90% of the fans are no-life NEETs that don't see the light of the day for months on end and are all day on Youtube and playing games.

Is that actually true lol?
Hmm tbh I found it rather boring too. Takes too much time for anything relevant to happen and their romance to progress and it feels like they learn things in each ep but barely anything comes out of it. Like every 6 eps give or take there's a slight chance in their relationship. Anna for example is very Deredere for everything except in love which she then turns Kuudere. This is done to slow the pace of the show and give more chapters which I understand but then again I don't find it very appealing this change in Anna's personality.

I know romcoms also have this but with the comedy it's easier for me to not feel bored.
Fair enough then.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
my top 3 this season so far (need still catch up with Konosuba so it's not here yet)

1. Jellyfish can't swim in the night
2. Kaiju no. 8
3. Blue Archive the Animation

I will let the sequels cook for now and then come back with a top 5 or so lol.

Once I am caught up with Yuru Camp and Konosuba the list might look different. Also depends on how Slime, MT, MHA, Duke and S&W will be cooking.

it is peak, you should try it

AL sama

Red Haired
This weeks Mushoku tensei episode was good!
that's like every episode

look at my JJK or solo leveling views and you'll see people can't handle criticism

Mushoku Tensei S2 Part 2 episode 3 is the best episode yet!!!:steef::steef:

Nanahoshi's mental breakdown was crazy. Wasn't expecting that. My Goat Ruijerd is back!!!!:leohah:

Along with my girls Norn and Aisha. Aisha's and Rudeus's interactions will be great. As for Norn, she still have disdain for Rudeus but I'm pretty sure their relationship will get better this arc. Looking forward to it.

Glad to see Roxy again even if it's for a glimpse.