Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Damn that Mushoku Tensei episode was really goated. I love Nanahoshi!
It was a great ep for sure :endthis:
I think its pretty fun :kayneshrug:
We all Got our own tastes though I guess.
fun doesn't define the quality of a show

I think I m watching 7 isekai this season including this one
True that.

Before this Isekai fiesta we had trashy romcoms to watch. Although I would prefer those to Isekai.

Quality is indeed =/= having fun. I can see The Dangers in My Heart being a quality show and absolutely liked the OP and ED but didn't find it fun. In terms of fun for me I would rate it 4/10, in terms of quality a 9/10.

On the other hand shows like Baka to Test aren't that great of a show but I thought it was really fun, or the Angel anime from last season.

But really we're getting a ton of long named Isekai lately lol

Rys is one of the cutest girls this season

Post automatically merged:

Also this show has the cutest OP
Fun fact, the VAs of Flio and Rhys (Satoshi Hino and Rie Kugimiya aka the Queen of Tsundere characters) are the same as the main couple of The Familiar of Zero, Saito and Louise.

So you could say that the Familiar Zero couple reunited again xD. And both anime are made by J.C. Staff btw.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Fun fact, the VAs of Flio and Rhys (Satoshi Hino and Rie Kugimiya aka the Queen of Tsundere characters) are the same as the main couple of The Familiar of Zero, Saito and Louise.

So you could say that the Familiar Zero couple reunited again xD. And both anime are made by J.C. Staff btw.
Intesresting fact. It fits since Louise is one of the most well known/classic tsundere characters.