Questions & Mysteries SSG prediction, my toughts and a good pun

Let's think about the whole arm's race of the new world for a moment , what's each Yonko's main goal to power up their forces :
Big mom : marrying the giants to have a army of giants and accessing Germa tech clone army
Kaido : produce SMILES to have a army of Zoan users
Blackbeard : hunting DF users in general
WG : SSG
i think a pattern is being formed that would allow us to make a educated guess on SSG true nature , it seems to me that every Yonko is pretty much trying to increase their military force trough either
- powering up existing fodder
- increasing the number of fodder

This would imply that SSG is most likely trying to achieve 1 or both of these objective , but i don't think the world government has a problem in terms of numbers as they recruit people from all over the world , this would leave only 1 case and that is Powering up existing fodder.

Now let's think about what is the only technology that we know of that Powers up existing fodder that is not a artificial devil fruit ( it would be kind of broken if Articial Logias existed ) :
There is only 1 answer --------> AN ARMY OF FODDER WITH RAID SUITS , alltough i would bet it's a inferior versions of the vinsmoke children suits

Now i will end this thread with a interesting pun , SSG can be written like SSJ because G can be written as "Ji" in japanese , i mentioned in a previous thread about Oda's inspiration for the raid suit being a group of power rangers called "JAKQ" , now guess what's the full name of a power ranger group , that's "Super sentai" literally meaning power ranger/s
Super Sentai Jakq = S-uper S-entai J-akq = SSJ

Just had a wandering tought and wanted to share :D

Okay but what about Shanks though. You say "every yonko" and don't mention him lol

Besides that, I do think it is rather connected to the Pacifista and thus cyborgs but another type of artificial df OR some sort of mutation enhancement is also possible

Okay but what about Shanks though. You say "every yonko" and don't mention him lol

Besides that, I do think it is rather connected to the Pacifista and thus cyborgs but another type of artificial df OR some sort of mutation enhancement is also possible
yea but Shanks is kind of an exception because we know that he has a small crew with higher average bounties wich i guess means he's more of a quality vs quantity kind of guy , seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't take "cheap tricks" besides training to improve the strength of his crew

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Hmm an army of Red Suits would be hella overpowered. I wonder how many suits Judge alone produced 🤔 I imagine Vegapunk's genius could achieve much more that wise. I think a reason why Germa became so famous was thanks its technological potential and to think he just learned from an actual mastodontic genius.

They are hunting Shichibukai's with that SSG. Raid Suits fodders wouldn't be enough to that.

I'm really inclining to believe is just Pacifistas with Vice-Admiral strength.