Questions & Mysteries SSG

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Funniest thread ever Lol

I imagine Vegapunk's craft from the look of it. We will probably see them properly unraveled at the final war arc though.

A new class of artificial devil fruit that combines other types, such as animals made of logia elements. Cyborgs, Pacifista with devil fruits and so on sounds to me way too insignificant for such innovation.

Combined:
- cyborg : Franky, Queen
- Raid Suit/similar : Judge, Genos (saitama) who can re attach his broken arm,
- artificial DF on pacifista (judge cloning system) : Caesar (Kaido gave trial & error on human), Imple down Animal guard

So,
Pacifista no Haki with
- awakened Zoan
- raid suit to cover lack of thinking
- kizaru laser / fire / Smoke each has different tool for attacking
(YC3 at least up to YC1)

Wild tough

Last edited:
What do yall think SSG is? I have a weird feeling its Kaido cyborgs.
What do yall think?
Perfected artificial devil fruits, the reasons being
-Vega always being tied to Devil fruit discoveries
-The Smile plot line that has being going since Punk hazard, wich were made using Vegapunk's discoveries, and Momo's becoming very relevant again
-Volume 99 SBS comment when talking about how Smiles work
"So in other words, they aren’t related to the real devil fruits. That’s why Gifters with the same animal exist and why ability users for 'Logia', 'Paramecia', or 'Mythical Zoans' cannot appear, since lineage factors can only be extracted from already existing organisms. This is Caesar’s limit as a scientist. However, the genius scientist Vegapunk might… or might not have been able to research beyond that boundary."

Its the only thing that I can see being as goof as having the world greatest swordsman at your side, giants are a meme and Pacifistas are only good for fodder control, but an army of real DF users? Now THAT is scary

All the shit that we’ve heard that Vegapunk was working on combined into one. Artificial DFs based on Kaido and Kizaru’s, gigantification, cybernetics, making weapons eat DF, seastone work etc.