Character Discussion ST. Topman Valcurie = former Marine ?

Gorosei are probably former Holy Knights that got promoted.

They probably dispatch to the outside world to see for themselves, gaining battle experience and knowledge about how the world works, politics, etc.

Well Valcury is the god of justice, so it makes sense for him to be more fair than the average CD.

My guess is that the Gorosei are probably all former holy knights that were promoted to their current positions.

Apollo

The Sol King
Thats a good observation. I think considering the scars of the Gorosei and their titles of Warrior Gods has to mean they had some battle experience. And no place is better than the marines for that especially for the Warrior God of Justice.

Imu knows that people like St. Charlos aren't going to be competent managers for the World Governemnt, he might even be an advocate for the Gorosei leaving for the "World Below".

Because Rosinante was able to be a member of the navy, this opinion isn't wrong for me now
But it seems that these 5 families are different from others...And about the wounds of these people, they may compete to the death to get this position, and only the one who survives becomes the Five Elder.