Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

@Ratchet first you say you have a theory, then you say you have evidence, then you say you were gonna cop me n1 but didn't

i'm not claiming shit until you explain to me your "evidence"

I

Indigo

People, i've kept my vote on Ratchet the entire day because he was more sucmmy to me

but i've kept shit talking Pheonix the entire day, in fact i kept asking people what they thought off Pheonix because of those really scummy acitons early on

i think the first 50 pages of that thread i was mostly going at Pheonix by myself

@Fujishiro i legit didn't know about fake claims., at least the part about the Host giving the scum team roles that weren't used by town

this is my second fucking mafia game in this forum, the first most of town didn't even had roles and were all random fruits, we got our "roles" along the days

I

Indigo

proof?
I would say its BS since you already claimed you copped Juliet.

@DoctorIndigo do not claim.

Melkor + ratchet going for doc

*rolls eyes
I'm not claiming shit, the only thing i can maybe reveal is one of my abilities

the one i said i could use to "confirm myself town the next dp"

But Ratchet looks so fucking scummy right now

why would you keep your cop action on the entire N1 when i'm the one that got Pheonix the shit attention the entire D1?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
People, i've kept my vote on Ratchet the entire day because he was more sucmmy to me

but i've kept shit talking Pheonix the entire day, in fact i kept asking people what they thought off Pheonix because of those really scummy acitons early on

i think the first 50 pages of that thread i was mostly going at Pheonix by myself

@Fujishiro i legit didn't know about fake claims., at least the part about the Host giving the scum team roles that weren't used by town

this is my second fucking mafia game in this forum, the first most of town didn't even had roles and were all random fruits, we got our "roles" along the days
a very emotional response, reminds me of phoenix

lul.
everyone voted you and they diped out
scummy AF

ALl of the sudden they are not interested in Reborn anymore.
noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.