Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree, you are making Ekko out to be some Midnight level threat but he's barely scratching the Mangosenpai tier. His though process becomes apparent the more he posts and plays the game. I believe saying stuff like ''just forget he exists and throw abilities at him'' is not only the wrong way to go but also lazy and a bit scummy. You're basically telling us to give him a get out of jail free card and ignore his posts. Thats fine if he's town but we dont know anything at the moment and interracting with him and reading him is for me a sure way to detect his alignment.
Your free to engage him, I won't for the reasons I've stated. Considering how quickly he pushes people's buttons I'm giving people solid advise to not engage in his troll logic. Your sanity will be better off, and you can focus on other peeps to call out.

Your free to engage him, I won't for the reasons I've stated. Considering how quickly he pushes people's buttons I'm giving people solid advise to not engage in his troll logic. Your sanity will be better off, and you can focus on other peeps to call out.
What do you define as troll logic.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I have no thought on Ekko so far but Udell reminds me from the Turbo game I hosted.
udell started the turbo game with hard fluffing, and never engaged with me until i questioned him with voting nana
i dont see how his play is similar to the turbo game

Status
Not open for further replies.