Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What a coincidence, you invoked Chewbacca defense in last GOT game.

I do not think Indigo is straight lying, he gave too many details. Still, I do not trust Anakin in this game with Padme being his mason and dieing.

Do people buy that Ratchet has only one ability while all other roles we have seen so far have more than one?

I also think Blue being in team with Ratchet is unlikely, they would distance more.

@Ekkologix, you seem to lack firm stance on Ratchet? Last game you were good at scumreading him.
did ratchet say he only has one ability?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"to hold" is not the right word
but willing to explore. yes
It is the right term. I asked if your position was that you "can easily swing (lynch) me today", despite your espoused belief that I'm not Mafia. This makes little sense to me, but your response was a succinct "yes".

Emil

Certified Memelord
It is the right term. I asked if your position was that you "can easily swing (lynch) me today", despite your espoused belief that I'm not Mafia. This makes little sense to me, but your response was a succinct "yes".
your lynch is not bad here. what i belive or not belive doesnt really factor in it

Emil

Certified Memelord
?

I'm the most active player in the game. It's bad, and only really gives information if I flip anything but Town.
we dont know what you are until we see the flip. even a town flip is informative to us, despite it not being informative to you from your own PoV

do you think you are being constructive to town rn? you spent most of the day trying to lynch someone who is likley not mafia and in the process drew in lots of town resources yada yada. i read you via results and your day 2 has been worst than your day 1. would you say thats a fair assessment of your play?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
what if pizza turns after he killed a certain ammount of people? That would explain the fact he has to fire every night, it also makes sense to his fall to the dark side.

Yes, I got your "hint". Can you explain to me why that way is better than giving him a few targets to shoot instead?
Because this way they're able to prepare for shoot. Also what i'm hinting at would be useless with them expecting shoot.

But like i said, whatever. I'm gonna do whatever Aries is doing

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
what if pizza turns after he killed a certain ammount of people? That would explain the fact he has to fire every night, it also makes sense to his fall to the dark side.
And my passive is a safeguard of sorts to make sure he survives until then.

Day 2 Vote Tally #2

Worst

Custom title
UPDATED VOTE COUNT

Peroroncino -> Reborn -> LethalBanks
Ekkologix -> Ariess -> Fujishiro -> Doctorindigo -> Ariess -> Hime -> LANJI CUCKSMOKE -> LethalBanks -> Doctorindigo -> hayumi -> LethalBanks -> Fujishiro -> LethalBanks
Lord Melkor -> Doctorindigo -> Hime -> Doctorindigo
RippedCal - > Ratchet -> Blue
Fujishiro -> Reborn -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE -> Reborn -> Ariess -> LethalBanks
Ratchet -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE -> DoctorIndigo
TAC -> Ratchet
T-Pein -> Ratchet
LethalBanks -> Ariess
DoctorIndigo -> Ratchet
LANJI CUCKSMOKE -> Ekko -> Doctorindigo
Hime -> Ariess
Blue -> Doctorindigo
Ariess -> LethalBanks
LethalBanks -> Fujishiro​

LethalBanks - 2
Doctorindigo - 4