Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I asked Drago if i could take prints from the home page of the mafia website to post here on the thread

in case for example, someone voted and kept quiet on the thread, since you don't need to announce your vote here to vote there, and there is what really counts

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I asked Drago if i could take prints from the home page of the mafia website to post here on the thread

in case for example, someone voted and kept quiet on the thread, since you don't need to announce your vote here to vote there, and there is what really counts
I don't see why that would be the issue.

Ah okay, well we can just check from time to time if someone voted someone there and then question them for it. Id personally view anyone who votes quietly in there as scummy.

Tbh the website is gonna present a lot of problems, like CFDs and silent vote switches end of day will be much harder to do and or keep track off.

Status
Not open for further replies.