Status
Not open for further replies.
He lied when he claimed cop.
The real cop was YTW who got janitored at night.
YTW was tunneling ratchet and I suppose mafia did an educated guess on it.
We know this because doctor was in a mason chat with YTW and ytw spilled the beans in there to doc

Also when I asked Ratchet why he lied about his claim he said that he was sure game had no cop.
I call bs on this.
Then I keep pushing and he says he also wanted mafia to kill him at night and that is why he claimed cop.
I call bs on this.
I tell him town would obviously protect him which they did.

And in the process he exposed 2 protective roles, one watcher and one other ability cop.

His fake claim was anti town AF.
Simple as.
Town would never do that.
Nothing positive came from it.
And ytw was actually saying he would never let town lynch doc and kept his vote on ratchet even after his cop claim.
It makes sense and I believe doc

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I try too, but during D1 i had a bunch of exams on thursday and friday, i was pretty tired

i also had another one yesterday

so i've prob missed some posts

but then i got to read some of them back up when re-reading during the night phase
That's fair.
I talk whenever I want scumboi.
Sometimes, for the likes of you it is better to be seen and not heard.

He lied when he claimed cop.
The real cop was YTW who got janitored at night.
YTW was tunneling ratchet and I suppose mafia did an educated guess on it.
We know this because doctor was in a mason chat with YTW and ytw spilled the beans in there to doc

Also when I asked Ratchet why he lied about his claim he said that he was sure game had no cop.
I call bs on this.
Then I keep pushing and he says he also wanted mafia to kill him at night and that is why he claimed cop.
I call bs on this.
I tell him town would obviously protect him which they did.

And in the process he exposed 2 protective roles, one watcher and one other ability cop.

His fake claim was anti town AF.
Simple as.
Town would never do that.
Nothing positive came from it.
@TheAncientCenturion

Also this is probably why he was smug AF and confident that no cop would counter claim him when he was trying to make us lynch doctor earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.