Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro

only reason you are alive is cuz ekko has been simping for you.
I wanted you gone the day you placed the bounty on me.
The day I placed a bounty on you you didnt know who I was.

And If you killed me N3 that means you wouldve wasted 2 actions on me instead of town, might've been for the best then.

Tbh this game has been a bit rough for me, too many protections everywhere. And apparently my bounties know they have a bounty?

Honestly upset right now, when it comes to a 1 for 1 town should decide on a consensus and stick their votes on one target. The fact that they magically split down the middle from Ekko being 3 or 4 votes in the lead before I went to sleep is fucking nuts.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude thinks his threats will be the deciding factor, I did not enjoy it when he said he was going to commute Blue when you were out there preaching youll help me.

There is something Im missing here.
hes having fun lol

town - 5 vp
mafia - 4 vp
indie - 2 vp

today vote lanji, kill your bounty + baby yoda. you place new one on melkor

town - 2 vp
mafia - 4 vp
indie - 2 vp

we do not need to lynch that day. if we have to we can lynch a town. but we rly dont need to. we just need to make it to the night phase then kill ur last bounty and win.

i honestly dont see why r we being indiredt about this. there is 0% chance of failure. i think tpein needs to drop the act

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Honestly upset right now, when it comes to a 1 for 1 town should decide on a consensus and stick their votes on one target. The fact that they magically split down the middle from Ekko being 3 or 4 votes in the lead before I went to sleep is fucking nuts.
Melkor dude.
Fucking melkor

if you was pro town you wouldn't have placed a bounty on Reborn.
CMon now

hes having fun lol

town - 5 vp
mafia - 4 vp
indie - 2 vp

today vote lanji, kill your bounty + baby yoda. you place new one on melkor

town - 2 vp
mafia - 4 vp
indie - 2 vp

we do not need to lynch that day. if we have to we can lynch a town. but we rly dont need to. we just need to make it to the night phase then kill ur last bounty and win.

i honestly dont see why r we being indiredt about this. there is 0% chance of failure. i think tpein needs to drop the act
or just dont do the faction kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.