Status
Not open for further replies.
i did it to have fun actually, i didn't think we had a chance after the two lynches from my town POV

with town i was just being told what to do, and when i did it, it could be blocked

and kept being called names

so i said fuck it, at least i get to be Vader for a day, even if i get lynched the next day
You say that like you arent lynch immune.

I

Indigo

You say that like you arent lynch immune.
i mean from Town POV

i wanted to be Vader to have some fun even if got lynched the next day, for not killing the target they asked for

then when i became Vader, i found out i have the lynch immunity

it's because of Vader's armor

I

Indigo

Yeah but you are claiming lynch immunity and Vader does too, thats two scum out of 3 whom you apparently cant lynch on the first try and 1 who cant die at night.
i didn't have that as a townie

i could be lynched or killled or roleblocked or anything really

and i scanned as guilty

and if i claimed masons with YTW, i would lose protection from others

Anakin was pretty vulnerable

because of always having to kill + scanning guilty, it would be easy to find him for both town and scum

so if he didn't have these immunities, he would just be lynched as soon as he turned

Darth Vader would be shit in that case

i see why Drago gave Darth Vader these immunities, because when Darth Vader turned, everyone would already know who he was most likely

basically our OP role is Vader.
I am the godfather
Alright guys, one of the bounties is Blue as you guessed. Ill put the other on LM and you can kill them both tonight with the blasters, according to Drago the bounty takes effect during the night, THE WU is just to update the thread. Do you have a way to stop pero from healing people?

If we do it this way both you and me win tonight.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Alright guys, one of the bounties is Blue as you guessed. Ill put the other on LM and you can kill them both tonight with the blasters, according to Drago the bounty takes effect during the night, THE WU is just to update the thread. Do you have a way to stop pero from healing people?

The fuck how do you know the skill is called heal?

I

Indigo

yeah, we can stop pero

Status
Not open for further replies.