Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

yeah its a terrible character.
just keep Ratchet on your radar.
how did Ratchet go from tunneling you to voting for phoenix btw?
As soon as Pheonix voted for me, Ratchet started asking me for my claim

a few minutes later, Phoenix removed his vote on me and offered to group up with me to go after Ratchet (which i didn't)

and Ratchet also agreed with me that it was weird of Phoenix to try and get a reaction by voting only on the website, instead of the thread

i think these reasons made Ratchet read Phoenix as scum lean since early on

but the tunneling now for the voting was mostly lead by both Pero and Lord Melkor already having votes on him early on, and the appearance of other players like Fuji that didn't want to vote on either Tobi or Ratchet, so Phoenix seemed like the best option

so Ratchet voted for Phoenix and lead this wagon along to save his ass of course

Last message im sending here...

First game, i didnt have too much fun... too long and scumhunting seemed random and like a bore

2nd game. same thing

Thought the other policy game would be different, but it isnt...

So yes, I played this to have fun... but the style is not fun

+ i have finals to study for and this is a waste of my time
before you quit for good try playing the Aries game.
that is like RPG and less mafia.

As soon as Pheonix voted for me, Ratchet started asking me for my claim

a few minutes later, Phoenix removed his vote on me and offered to group up with me to go after Ratchet (which i didn't)

and Ratchet also agreed with me that it was weird of Phoenix to try and get a reaction by voting only on the website, instead of the thread

i think these reasons made Ratchet read Phoenix as scum lean since early on

but the tunneling now for the voting was mostly lead by both Pero and Lord Melkor already having votes on him early on, and the appearance of other players like Fuji that didn't want to vote on either Tobi or Ratchet, so Phoenix seemed like the best option

so Ratchet voted for Phoenix and lead this wagon along to save his ass of course

gotcha.
aight hope we got scum here.
later.

Emil

Certified Memelord
seems pretty clear to me phoenix is a frustrated scum not frustrated town
might've taken a gambit day 1 and it failed, hence the frustration
happens to the best of us mang
dont take it to heart
sign up for more games. its a learning curve. this place is much better than u think!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
seems pretty clear to me phoenix is a frustrated scum not frustrated town
might've taken a gambit day 1 and it failed, hence the frustration
happens to the best of us mang
dont take it to heart
sign up for more games. its a learning curve. this place is much better than u think!
I think the biggest tell rather is that he's dipping when he should be wanting to get the scum on his wagon lynched instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.