Status
Not open for further replies.
I town cleared Ratchet about 100 pages ago ffs
what is town about faking a cop claim and then getting the real cop killed my mafia that night?
what is town about having the town power roles out themselves and waste resources on you?
what is town about trying to lynch the miller?
what is town about saying that he faked being cop so that mafia can kill him that night?

Ratchet aint town.

have you considered you will get no new info lynching me?

and you will lose the oportunity to town vig a target and also get a protective ability in the hands of a town lean read for all players?
Do I look like someone that is involved enough to have considered that lol

If the wagons are you lethal and Ratchet I think you look worst of the three

Do I look like someone that is involved enough to have considered that lol

If the wagons are you lethal and Ratchet I think you look worst of the three
really?

1. Ratchet asking for Doctor to claim when he had 3 voters on him
Ratchet assumed he could easily bully Doc cuz he is fresh meat.
Scum flipped with ability to punish role claimers and I believe the other scum have similar abilities.

2. Ratchet claimed to be cop out of nowhere at least 12 hours before EOD
There was no reason to do this at that time and he did not find other ways of removing people out of his wagon ( he had 5)

3. Ratchet was allowed to live because he would be self resolving
He claimed to be cop and we all stoped pushing him because he would be able to deliver scum for us to lynch or he would get killed himself or blocked.
Nothing happened to him last night and his results are on Juliet who flipped town. He was tunneling doctor and he did not scan him? he wanted to lynch him so much he made him claim and instead he checks Juliet who no one was sussing? The thread wanted info on doctor since many were sussing doctor.

4. Ratchet is a confirmed liar.
Doctor claimed to be a miller this phase and Ratchet claimed that he lied and is not an alignment cop so there would be no millers in this game. Ratchet came to this conclusion because no one counter claimed him when he claimed cop. yep he wasnt a cop, he is an ability cop. He says he claimed cop because he doesnt believe anility + aligment cop can exist in the same game. So basically he told us the truth because he would be able to get doctor lynched for the miller thing or make the aligment cop reveal himself? Another bonus is that he will no longer need to deliver scum for town since he isnt actually an aligment cop.

5. Moved to the 2nd biggest wagon that day Phoenix.
He was not the leader of that push he merely joined it to save himself. He has done this in the past and him lynching a scum mate to save himself is not new.

6. The real cop was killed by mafia

doctor was mason with YTW and he was the cop. TAC is reverse miller and doc is miller. this means a cop is in the game. No one has claimed it so that means it was YTW since he claimed invest role in the mason chat. The reason YTW was killed was cuz mafia figured out by his gameplay that he was soft counterclaiming ratchet.

And why is Ratchet trying to get you lynched rn if you town cleared him?

really?

Scum flipped with ability to punish role claimers and I believe the other scum have similar abilities.

There was no reason to do this at that time and he did not find other ways of removing people out of his wagon ( he had 5)

He claimed to be cop and we all stoped pushing him because he would be able to deliver scum for us to lynch or he would get killed himself or blocked.
Nothing happened to him last night and his results are on Juliet who flipped town. He was tunneling doctor and he did not scan him? he wanted to lynch him so much he made him claim and instead he checks Juliet who no one was sussing? The thread wanted info on doctor since many were sussing doctor.

Doctor claimed to be a miller this phase and Ratchet claimed that he lied and is not an alignment cop so there would be no millers in this game. Ratchet came to this conclusion because no one counter claimed him when he claimed cop. yep he wasnt a cop, he is an ability cop. He says he claimed cop because he doesnt believe anility + aligment cop can exist in the same game. So basically he told us the truth because he would be able to get doctor lynched for the miller thing or make the aligment cop reveal himself? Another bonus is that he will no longer need to deliver scum for town since he isnt actually an aligment cop.

He was not the leader of that push he merely joined it to save himself. He has done this in the past and him lynching a scum mate to save himself is not new.

doctor was mason with YTW and he was the cop. TAC is reverse miller and doc is miller. this means a cop is in the game. No one has claimed it so that means it was YTW since he claimed invest role in the mason chat. The reason YTW was killed was cuz mafia figured out by his gameplay that he was soft counterclaiming ratchet.

also Ratchet responded to this here.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ance-in-the-force.26094/page-174#post-2866835

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
really?

@Fujishiro how can you not find ratchet scummy?

Status
Not open for further replies.