Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this game is open-claim, it's important to consider the possibility of Anakin claiming before he turned Vader. It would have been poor game design to make a write-up about it as that immediately outs him. Would have made the turn to Vader pointless. Had this been a no-claim game, then I would make an announcement.
If Anakin does that then its on him for being a dumbass and claiming a major would be antagonist. No sane person wouldnt think there isnt a Vader mechanic in play here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know, Drago told me I was getting endgamed before I ended the day. I vote No lynch they kill a townie and I get endgamed. I was ina shit position. And apparently town did nothing at night anyways, I wish I was there before EOD4 to sway more votes back on Ekko. We were doing decent.

Oh well gg mate, sorry they screwed with you like that.
did u knew u were endgamed? we could of no lynchdd
my understanding was that we had today still

D

Dragomir

And Im supposed to know that how? I mean surviving 1 lynch was enough.

You are speaking from the perspective of the host who knew they didnt have the stuff they said they have.
I'm not saying you should know that but why believe the word of anything an outed scum is saying? Trust your own intuition not what they're feeding you.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Which was a dumb move. If you play to win you leave such roles alone as scum to blackmail the GA role into siding with you.
they didn't know he had a passive that redirect it to him i couldn't claim or else i was modkilled let alone the fact i was hunted

did u knew u were endgamed? we could of no lynchdd
my understanding was that we had today still
I knew my chances of wining were slim, but the way Drago worded it made me think that parity wasnt what was going to endgame me. Read this:

Does mafia win if they gain parity and Im still in the game.
Yes. You'll be endgamed.
In a scenario where 5 town 1 Indie and 3 mafia are remaining when will I be considered endgamed?
No. For you to be considered endgamed, either town or mafia needs to secure the victory. Once that happens, I'll end the game immediately. It has not happened yet.
My man made it weird, he couldve just kept it simple but the way he worded it made me think there was a chance even if a lynch happened.

I'm not saying you should know that but why believe the word of anything an outed scum is saying? Trust your own intuition not what they're feeding you.
My intuition was kinda skewed with towns play D4 and also what you were telling me in the PM :/.

GG though, role was fun. Do wish I could do more though ^^

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, the Mafia must have known the game was ending that night anyway, they killed two people. The Indie is just the swing vote which only matters in majority, once the town lost the game, the game was over, we knew that. If the Mafia wanted to win with Fuji, they would have to abstain from killing last night phase, and then repeat the day again. They didn't, so... that was that.

D

Dragomir

Can I see roles of @hime @Blue @Yo Tan Wa and @Peroroncino @Dragomir?

And the scum chat?
Oh, forgot those 3, my bad.

"So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."
You are Padmé Amidala!
[Passive - Queen of Naboo] - As the Queen of Naboo, Padmé life is of utmost importance. You will require at least the majority of votes to be lynched.

[Passive - Secret Marriage] - Padmé and [Anakin Skywalker] are secretly married. You two share a mason chat together, however, if you claim masons in the game, you will turn into lovers and protections will fail on you.

[Active - Handmaiden] - Disguising as one of your handmaidens, you may investigate a player at night to learn something about their character. You may investigate them a second night in a row to learn their alignment. Performing this action will disable your [Queen of Naboo] passive for the cycle.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Republic

"Take care of this little one. Or I'll take care of you."
You are Grogu!

[Passive - Baby Yoda] - With his big round eyes and small claws, Grogu is a cute sensation. Each cycle you will charm one random player that has voted or visited you. You are immune to the votes and actions of charmed players.

[Passive - The Child] - As force sensitive being, Grogu is being hunted by Imperial officers and bounty hunters alike. As such, you may not reveal your identity to protect yourself.

[Active - The Force] - Grogu is able to harness the mystic energy of the Force on account of his force sensitivity. As Grogu is still untrained in the force, he may choose a target, while the ability is randomly chosen for him.
--- [Heal] - You may target a player and heal them with the force. You will protect them against kills and heal them from any ailments they suffer from (if any). [2-shots]
--- [Telekinesis] -
You may telekinetically target a player and redirect their actions to a target of your choice. [2-shots]

"Bleep bloop blop bleep boop."
You are R2-D2!
[Active - Hack] - R2 is a droid with exceptional hacking skills, providing great utility to his allies. During the night, target a player to hack into their role. You will learn of every single action they performed the previous nights. [2-shots]

[Active - Interface] - R2 is perfectly equipped for infiltration missions due to his unique skillset. Once during the game, you may hack the enemy base's systems and delay the faction kill by one night. Doing this will precede normal preventative actions such as role blocks. This means that if you delay a faction kill that would have instead been blocked that night, your delay will process first and the role block doesn't happen. [1-shot]

Status
Not open for further replies.