Status
Not open for further replies.
GTH I'd say Soul is more likely to be scum here than Ratchet if Polar flips town, I think Soul has been pretty weak about pushing his perspective forward and a lot of his defense of Polar I could see from a TMI perspective. I don't see as much of a strategic angle from Ratchet's play.
This is just bad, with not much of thoughs or consideration at all? I been pretty clear of my perspective and pushes forward. Would you want me to remind you that you are the one who threw a fit and started saying 'Why don't you just let the polar flip move forward and go from there'? you said something similar I am sure. So this post of yours just straight up made with no thought process.

As I stated before, you are not willing to look at polar from different angle here to see why he is townie. One would say you are too tunneled in your own narrative here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is just bad, with not much of thoughs or consideration at all? I been pretty clear of my perspective and pushes forward. Would you want me to remind you that you are the one who threw a fit and started saying 'Why don't you just let the polar flip move forward and go from there'? you said something similar I am sure. So this post of yours just straight up made with no thought process.

As I stated before, you are not willing to look at polar from different angle here to see why he is townie. One would say you are too tunneled in your own narrative here.
Do you really believe nobody else but Ultra looks good off a polar scum flip? Is that a real thought you have Soul?

Do you really believe nobody else but Ultra looks good off a polar scum flip? Is that a real thought you have Soul?
Yes, like out of Ultra/Fuji/Ratchet, only ultra here would look good if polar flips scum here. Which are the 3 main candidates who pushed for him early on, but ultra is the one who started this whole thing. Which I shall remind you was by a mere lie about polar scum reading naomi and ran things from there.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, like out of Ultra/Fuji/Ratchet, only ultra here would look good if polar flips scum here. Which are the 3 main candidates who pushed for him early on, but ultra is the one who started this whole thing. Which I shall remind you was by a mere lie about polar scum reading naomi and ran things from there.
So Polar flipping scum wouldn't give you any reason to give even a town leaning on Fuji or myself? I'm not even saying we have to be locked town, but to say we wouldn't look good at all... how do you ever intent to read us favourably if lynching scum isn't enough for you? Wait until we're dead, or post-game?

I like how Ultra is trying to somehow trying to paint me as having TMI here if polar flips town, instead of admitting that he is just wrong. You would think a guy who is pretty confident on reading the guy would not be self doubting himself now.

I did, but I don't really buy that you're the type of player to be dissuaded that easily. Basically I think you've been kinda weak on trying to push Reloaded through, and could probably have tried harder if you really wanted to, so I can see you going for a captain hindsight kind of play here. Would explain why you didn't budge on Polar despite the absolute dreck he's been shitting out

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Eggs are a top tier food

No matter how you cook them they're delicious

I did, but I don't really buy that you're the type of player to be dissuaded that easily. Basically I think you've been kinda weak on trying to push Reloaded through, and could probably have tried harder if you really wanted to, so I can see you going for a captain hindsight kind of play here. Would explain why you didn't budge on Polar despite the absolute dreck he's been shitting out
I do agree I should of probably pushed harder on reloaded here. Was busy last last night. But matter of fact, before the DP end, I very much like to get a claim out of reloaded.

Polar shitting the absolute brick is why I town read him, i just don't see it scum motivated and if i am wrong, i am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.