Status
Not open for further replies.
"based on your comments here, before the game, and elsewhere this is the logical outcome"

Feel free and try and rationalize the above as NOT OOG. Try in any which way you can think possible. You literally can't lmao.

Vro got caught slipping.
I get you're angry. But even if it was spite play it's still not against the rules. Asking for people to get banned is whack. Just be happy you won smh.

Ngl when I read in the spectator chat that you neighbored Ekko I laughed so hard I was like no way SK can neighbor people again.

Imagine if you neighbored me instead lol.
First thing I said when I saw my role

"I am happy that I am town, but I hate NC abilities lol. They seem to be haunting me lately."

I neighbored Ekko because I was scum reading him and thought he looked real bad off the polar flip and the way he exposed the dude lie lol. Like he was not straight forward with it and was being sneaky about it.

But yea, I just dislike it. I don't wanna be neighbored nor neighbor anyone. I am done lol.

Tbh main reason I didn't neighbor you, because I feel like I needed a break from you and thought same thing with you as well. Me and you being stuck in a room might of went sideways lol.

I'm not angry at all, just proving my point.

I just asked if you can come up with a charitable explanation. Obviously you can't.
Well, you're arguing spite playing should be banned and is against the rules. Which it isn't (yet). I do believe Orca actually thinks it was a good strategy. But I also think you guys just don't like each other and this could have affected some decisions as well. You getting angry is justified, I was also pissed at my team mate in Anon Mash when she just shot me without discussing first. But asking for somebody to get banned over it is just meh. I think you should try getting along because your beef can't continue like that.

First thing I said when I saw my role

"I am happy that I am town, but I hate NC abilities lol. They seem to be haunting me lately."

I neighbored Ekko because I was scum reading him and thought he looked real bad off the polar flip and the way he exposed the dude lie lol. Like he was not straight forward with it and was being sneaky about it.

But yea, I just dislike it. I don't wanna be neighbored nor neighbor anyone. I am done lol.

Tbh main reason I didn't neighbor you, because I feel like I needed a break from you and thought same thing with you as well. Me and you being stuck in a room might of went sideways lol.
No If you neighbored me I wouldve claimed Watcher to you and then we wouldve had a chat where we could game solve lol. Because I was town reading you.

Show me a single moment i had bad behavior in this game torwards you Naomi
why don't you go try remembering

"look at naomi playing victim" along with yoho. and twisting my other words.

like with the forced narrative you kept saying i made no sense, because i unvoted.. forced narrative where i wouldn't come back and vote later.. yeah naomi makes no sense.

i predicted you shoot my slot as soon as i sub out because of this behavior, and was proven correct.

i predicted you shoot my slot as soon as i sub out because of this behavior, and was proven correct.
of course i shot your slot

i called out a scum, that got lynched, like i said he was

and you accused of "rushing to lynch him" after i told everyone to wait for DP, not hammer

then you told me that every time i quote you, it's because it's my scum tell

you tried to derail the wagon

you did all of these things, subbed out

and then the lynch happened and i was right

i 100% scum read your slot after that stunt you pulled on D2

Status
Not open for further replies.