Status
Not open for further replies.
they just said both players have the same IP

that's the proof
no it's not.

that is defemination based of ip excuse. but not surprised by your response.

i have seen them both post at the same time replying to different people, and right after again.

so you ultra have this crazy theory that one person has two computers and double posting at the same time.

XD you know how crazy this sounds????

plus they both have different personality observed in game.

but to me looks like people just want to accuse and scream but but ip sharing..there cheaters...

like yikes. :whitepress:

no it's not.

i have seen them both post at the same time replying to different people, and right after again.

so you ultra have this crazy theory that one person has two computers and double posting at the same time.

but to me looks like people just want to accuse and scream but but ip sharing..there cheaters...

It really doesnt need to be explained it's kinda common sense to anyone with normal comprehension why the information presented in concert with their behavior would be concerning lol

no it's not.

once again you are jumping to conclusions

me saying the possibility of them being the same person was an exageration to make a point

since both accounts have the same IP, we have no way of knowing, we just have to trust them on their word

we have no way of knowing if they are sharing info about the game, absolutely no way

from our POV, having no information, they could literally be the same person

but i'm guessing you are having a hard time reading my posts for a while now, since you can't control your emotions to make a simple interpretation

It really doesnt need to be explained it's kinda common sense to anyone with normal comprehension why the information presented in concert with their behavior would be concerning lol
clear as day

we literally can't have confirmation in anyway

we just gotta trust their words and that's it

and i'm seeing a few veteran players call out their shady practices, not just you, so me seeing the argument from outside have every reason to agree with your take here

even if i think all 3 of you have gone too far with name calling each other

You don't know how to post screenshots, but you are very aware of how doxxing works?... :seriously:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and read that PM again, but as far as I can see from those screenshots, those were concerns that were spoken about from a collection of thoughts from all players who did not appreciate the way you and your sibling operate Mafia games, especially on OLF. If you didn't spend so much time defending yourself and your brother with complete horseshit replies, you'd find a way to prove you both aren't cheating, and we would be done with it. Instead, you've prolonged it for this long and even dragged it between two forums that people mutually play on. People like Ultra and Watson don't seemingly go after others at random either, especially in Mafia, if they didn't see eye to eye on a pattern that was picked up by themselves and others who have played games with you and your brother. Even I don't have enough Mafia game-playing experience, but I can still sense and feel deception bleeding off both of your characters because you both obviously cannot operate individually when you are playing in the same game. We can settle things professionally, which would be the ideal route, and only have one or the other play in a game either here or on OLF, and others can make a determination themselves if you show any signs of cheating or game information sharing. If this was already done in the past and others had picked up on the same behavior that's being discussed, then that isn't a mere coincidence that can be easily ignored. Watson's points in those PM screenshots are fair assumptions, and if I find that you only picked those specific messages to prove some kind of point in defending your and your sibling's actions, then I'm sure others will see the same.

Where the hell did you come from?... :rolaugh:

Ban it is... :luffyswat:

You made it seem like it was the main issue here because you were already provided the information needed to see that Whicker was the one trying to defend you, but here you are spewing cacamainy crap about doxxing and knowing where you both live. Like I said, no one cares where you live, nor does anyone care to go after you and cause you any harm. If you were threatened by someone as such, then those would be serious accusations that will not be swept under a rug so easily. I don't operate like that nor do I tolerate such levels of ill will, so if it's something that you have solid proof to stand on, I will address it immediately after such proof is posted. My PM box is both open to everyone here and on OLF, so there will be no excuse to why you didn't bother to reach out to me sooner outside of Watson reaching out to you herself to address concerns that she and others had about your perfromance in Mafia games on OLF.

Again, if you have no solid proof nor screenshots of your IP address and any other personal information being shared, please stop bringing it up as a point of discussion and as a means to defend yourself from counter-accusations. This just goes to show that you are using any means to get people to side with you, especially by dragging me into this and trying to slander the members of my forum and my hard work put into OLF.

1. Watson literally PM'd you about her concerns. I read all four messages a minute ago, and you STILL haven't replied back to her. Why are you only showing people what you want them to see without including the most important details? You never replied back after you said you would when you calmed down, but you had enough energy a minute ago to snip part of that PM?? How can her concerns and issues be resolved if you couldn't have the decency to reply back and then use half-assed screenshots to try and prove to everyone here that you are free from guilt, and that we are all supposedly coming after you? Make it make sense to everyone in this thread painfully reading my tl;dr if that at all lol.

Here is the FULL PM for those who want to understand the full context of the screenshots that were posted here.

2. Once again, where is your proof? Screenshots my guy??
3. You really enjoy repeating yourself in order to confuse others and get them to take your side in light of this situation, don’t ya? ;)

I am done with you and your brother, my dude, and if anyone outside of the members you are trying to drag into the dirt to defend you and your sorry-ass brother can't see how much of a dramatic lying piece of shit you both are, then I don’t know lol. Y’all might want to get your vision checked and shit, respectfully.
1. No one has sent me a message on any site for the last 6 months or so this has been going on. Not you. Not Watson. Not Ultra

2. Its been 6+ plus months of trying to get answers from you all and at no point has it ever been even mentioned to us or anyone I know that whicker was talked to in order to address concerns about dupe accounts or whatever. His name has just now been mentioned so don't act like that's been common knowledge this whole time bc that is another outright lie

3. If there were problems and appropriate approach would be to talk to us, not send your mods and admins to other sites and spew lies that we were caught cheating. Then release personal information about myself. Then to partake in character assassination based on the lies you all made up

You are butt hurt bc someone has the balls to call your site shady, well its SHADY AS FUCK. Your admin and mods have done some of the most shady, underhanded and unethical things and apparently you have approved or it and are now partaking in it. That speaks volume

So let's use your methods.

Where is your cold hard proof there has ever been cheating...oh wait OLF has admitted there is none and won't ever be none bc it didn't happen. Yet you and your admins and mods have come to another site to continue to lie about that and partake in serious character assassination

You started this im not gonna put up with it.

You say you run a tight ship, but approving of releasing someone's personal information on OLF and other sites is in fact proving our point and by personal information I am referring to whatever whicker told ultra and you all. He has no right to reveal any of that and you all most certainly have NO RIGHT to come to another site and reveal that information

once again you are jumping to conclusions

me saying the possibility of them being the same person was an exageration to make a point

since both accounts have the same IP, we have no way of knowing, we just have to trust them on their word

we have no way of knowing if they are sharing info about the game, absolutely no way

from our POV, having no information, they could literally be the same person

but i'm guessing you are having a hard time reading my posts for a while now, since you can't control your emotions to make a simple interpretation
I have no problem reading.

you busy with ad hominin.

no where have i seen orca, or polar act rude/out of line to suggest what you people claim.

this sums it out, just wanting to see the worst in people. no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.