Status
Not open for further replies.
I say these are folks that have town vibes but can't quite get there bc they have some iffy posts

Ultra: he can't give a straight answer

Ultra: those are scum reads

Ultra: those are town reads

Ultra: Polar can't answer

This is ultras scum range (making no sense and lying about everything) and why he can't stand me playing at all bc he sucks at mafia and can't fool me

Sure it is. Watson has just come off a very negative scum experience for her, if she rolled scum again she would be exasperated but, out of a sense of obligation, would want to do something. Entering with an emoji speaks to a calm, unburdened mind, one that I do not anticipate she would have at the prospect of rolling scum.

Now, mind telling me why you've just decided to boil the read down to the action she took without considering context? Because this imo should not be a difficult read.
You are extending some major olive branch here for watson for posting a mere emoji here. Not really sure how that makes her townie in any stretch of the imagination, what you are using to using to townie read her here is basically angleshooting.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If you wanna get more information, one would think as townie you would use your vote to pressure or get the information out of the player, not just sit back at the side lines and enjoy the show.
Who gets pressured by one vote?

Also it's a good show

Like I never heard of someone not making a town reads list or a scum reads list but a null reads list. It just feels like a waste of time imo lol.
It's not a waste of time if he's laying down groundwork for potential pushes

He's giving me similar vibes to that Pokemon Game

Not the same thing bro, did nothing ping you at all thus far? I mean prior to making that null reads list.
Plenty

Ultra potentially bussing soulkiller if soulkiller is scum

Naomi ain't her normal loosy goosy self. Would def want to push there but ultra super defended her already

Ratchet pinging as scum

Reloaded sounded good

Yoho sounded good

Emil all over the place

Plenty

Naomi ain't her normal loosy goosy self. Would def want to push there but ultra super defended her already

Ratchet pinging as scum

Reloaded sounded good

Yoho sounded good

Emil all over the place
How does the bolded make sense?

?????

Plenty

Ratchet pinging as scum

Reloaded sounded good

Yoho sounded good

Emil all over the place
I think those came after your list no?

Right now it just seems like two frustrated townies going back n forth

Fushi imo feels a bit more offensive when he's scum here he's more defensive which makes me think he's town

Soul just seems like he's trying to solve the game at the moment, I'm not fully familiar with his playstyle this is only like the 2nd or 3rd game i played with him, so for now he's Null

That's where I'm at right now

My two scum suspects for now is Naomi and Ekko but that can change has information and actions are revealed
Okay, so I am bit scratching my head on this read of you. Tell me, if a player generally speaking is trying to solve the game, and you can see that he is trying to solve the game by interacting with most active players. Why give that player a null read? isn't it generally a good thing for a player to try to solve the game? Feels like you want to keep my option open despite apparently trying to solve the game as you proclaim, unless if you geniunely believe I am fake solving here.

Not looking too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.