Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I to understand that scum reading you equates to being an Ultra sympathiser?

:yodaswag:

Nah I'd never actually put fuji there, he cool. Im just ribbing fuji bc he is buying the kool-aid that ultra is handing out on the corner this game it seems lol

I dont know though bc I still don't fully get why fuji has me there on the scum line

Unless he's buying the lies ultra has told this game....so many lol

So from reading this page I can surmise that Ultra/ Fuji are being suspected?

I also got a tag from Fooj to vote for SK

Also skimming that page where I got pinged I saw Ratchet implying Fuji was reacting poorly to a vote on him.

Haven't read anything else though, but it's clear that Fuji is in the forefront of things rn.

Vote Lynch Fuji
Neither I nor Ultra are being suspected right now, well I guess Ultra is by Polar Bear and The Orca.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nah I'd never actually put fuji there, he cool. Im just ribbing fuji bc he is buying the kool-aid that ultra is handing out on the corner this game it seems lol

I dont know though bc I still don't fully get why fuji has me there on the scum line

Vote Lynch Ultra

:shocking:

I'll blindly take your word for it

Because you made a null reads list then said you didnt want to push Naomi because other null read Ultra defended her which is like nonsense to me.

@Fujishiro You ready big boi? I am finally caught up and about to dunk on your entire career. I was gonna respond to one of your posts where you are accusing me of defending myself when I am replying to other players with a post. But figured you would probably get tilted out of this earth and will be the better man here and approach you with respect as a gentlemen. Let's see how much you will fair.

@Fujishiro You ready big boi? I am finally caught up and about to dunk on your entire career. I was gonna respond to one of your posts where you are accusing me of defending myself when I am replying to other players with a post. But figured you would probably get tilted out of this earth and will be the better man here and approach you with respect as a gentlemen. Let's see how much you will fair.
You talk a lot of shit. Our discussion is done lol. There is nothing more to say.

You die or I do. In fact Im willing to die first and then youll follow. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.