Break Week Still not impressed by Mid

From my eyes Eustass Kid is getting better character wise.
Power wise he still has much more to show. Maybe not even in this arc but the next.
Kid isn't Sanji where he had the whole time skip to show out.
If y'all can wait for Sanji, you can wait for Eustass.

You're a kidd guy now?
you dont have to be to call the thread out
he stopped her attack
and smashed her in buying the strawhats enough time to get away and that doesnt seem like one of his best moves either
this was the same attack he used on apoo
its a good feat.

whether it does damage or not is negligible
its literally his opening attack.
from a pure physical standpoint
he has the strength to contend with her at least.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you dont have to be to call the thread out
he stopped her attack
and smashed her in buying the strawhats enough time to get away and that doesnt seem like one of his best moves either
this was the same attack he used on apoo
its a good feat.

whether it does damage or not is negligible
its literally his opening attack.
from a pure physical standpoint
he has the strength to contend with her at least.
Hey i'm a kidd wanker too just wanted to know if Goat is joining our ranks

Kidd not impressive? dudes stronger then zoro.
This is what a nerf big mom look like after fighting kaido for 12 hours

Non AMPED Sword Big mom physically clashes with Kaido equally and matches his speed

By the way kaido was the only one with killing intent against big mom, as Linlin was holding back since she came for an alliance (kaido did not know this yet)
Zoro was about to get speedblitz by Kaido whilst Kaido even warning zoro hes coming

Big mom gets speedblitz by kidd with visible confusion on her face she doesn't know whats going on

After this regular attack from kidd she looks much worse then her fight against kaido for 12 hours

Big mom has never been physically overpowered
-Gear 4th luffy does not overpower her
-Gear 4th lays kaido on his back and bleeds him despite defending himself with CoA
Widd is a beast like always, zoro fans can downplay all they want oda has set up the top 3 for the newgen (Luffy,Kidd,Koby)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I know I was part of it. It was the usual Kidd fans shit on Zoro, while Zoro fans shit on Kidd. And you sure as hell were not a “Kidd wanker“ there. Listen I usually wouldn’t even call you out, but if I remember correctly you were the one calling me a “fake Kidd fan” and a “Sanji fan in disguise” lol.
i don't wank kidd over Zoro, zoro will always be number 1 so if a kidd fan attacks me i attack back, but for the most part i've always wanked not only kidd but all members of the WG